3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mr.Kukolle

May 12, 2019
Hi guys!
I´m probably just stupid but I have problem to unlock first picture of Meodow.
The walktrough says that I need to talk about Julian and Irene and let her now that you take pictures of Irene.I don´t get that option. Just the option to talk about julian or her social page.
Any help would be apriciated. Thanks

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Some kind soul already did "King of the beach"...Very enjoyable...You play that game as Mark. Very cool females in that one including Astrid. Forgot her name now, but waitress on the beach were the best.

I think the one that calls for a Renpy remake is "Snake Thompson".
I want to play that game , but I'm not sure if I'm ready to try his Unity version.
I would be Eternally grateful if you redo that one.

Could you point me to the piece of code that does the exception handling?
I want to take it out so that I can report any further issues on the hints file.
To disable the exception handling, replace lines 139-143, which are
try:
if (eval(fullCond)):
res += "{size=...
except:
res += "Bug in "...
with just
if (eval(fullCond)):
res += "{size=...

Reactions: Alfius

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi guys!
I´m probably just stupid but I have problem to unlock first picture of Meodow.
The walktrough says that I need to talk about Julian and Irene and let her now that you take pictures of Irene.I don´t get that option. Just the option to talk about julian or her social page.
Any help would be apriciated. Thanks
You need to have already taken six pictures of Irene (irenepic > 5), and then visit Meadow at the beach (Mon-Fri, 10am), talking about "Chat" -> "Julian and Irene" -> "I've been taking photos of Irene".

Mr.Kukolle

May 12, 2019
You need to have already taken six pictures of Irene (irenepic > 5), and then visit Meadow at the beach (Mon-Fri, 10am), talking about "Chat" -> "Julian and Irene" -> "I've been taking photos of Irene".
The only options I got is to say that 1. Know something is going on with Julian or 2. Julian is a great guy..... Nothing about pictures.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The only options I got is to say that 1. Know something is going on with Julian or 2. Julian is a great guy..... Nothing about pictures.
Try talking to her at a different spot...The bar. Dialogue also changes according to location

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hello there i played the original game 30mins or so, i didn't enjoyed it at all so i'm switching to the ren'py version but i have a question, is the ren'py version at the same version of the original game ?
The main value of the ren'py version is that it runs faster than the original Unity version, and has all the usual ren'py perks, like the rollback feature, but more has been added than that. The Stats page also has cheats to add money or keep mood and sleep from decreasing, and it adds a dynamic hints system similar to Man of the House (which makes the game a hell of a lot more playable, in my opinion).

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Make sure you're talking to Meadow at the Beach (not the Promenade or the Beach Bar), and on a weekday (not the weekend). She's at the beach Monday-Friday at 10:00 in the morning.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
- - - (Base files)
(Unzip contents to the game folder)

Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03
game shows 1.7. Patch goes to 1.6. So, is there a patch to 1.7?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
game shows 1.7. Patch goes to 1.6. So, is there a patch to 1.7?
The patch is for the ren'py remake, to update from remake version 0.1.1 to remake version 0.1.6. The remake version numbers have nothing to do with the original unity version of the game. v0.1.1 of the remake covers the entire story in the original game, and the patches just fix bugs in the remake version. So, download the base files, apply the patch, and then play. You'll get the same content as the full original game, but with few erbugs, in-game hints, and less GPU power.

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
- - - (Base files)

Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03
Hi, i'm playing the renpy version and I'm stuck on Irene quest of which I'm supposed to talk to her in wednesday evening, but I don't know how to do it. I talk to her everytime I see her but doesn't see any option to talk to her about anything except helping her cook/wash dishes.

Hover my cursor on irene icon, it shows, Bug in irenepic==15 and (ireneevent>1 and julienmeadowevent >=4).
What does that mean? Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I've attached my save file if you need it. Thanks again.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi, i'm playing the renpy version and I'm stuck on Irene quest of which I'm supposed to talk to her in wednesday evening, but I don't know how to do it. I talk to her everytime I see her but doesn't see any option to talk to her about anything except helping her cook/wash dishes.

Hover my cursor on irene icon, it shows, Bug in irenepic==15 and (ireneevent>1 and julienmeadowevent >=4).
What does that mean? Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I've attached my save file if you need it. Thanks again.
First of all, sorry about the bug. You can fix it yourself by editing the hints.txt file in the game folder, and changing 'julienmeadowevent' to 'julianmeadowevent' on line 45.

To advance with Irene you'll have to make a lot of progress with Meadow first. On Saturday and Sunday you'll need to listen in on Meadow and Julian at the beach at 1700. You'll need to do this a lot of times (maybe 5 or 6 times). Eventually Julian will start going to Meadow's house on Wednesday evenings, leaving Irene at home alone. You'll then be able to talk with Irene at 2100 in the living room.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
How do i finde out meadow job ? Cant find it it say i wounder what she Dose for living
You need to talk to Meadow at the Mosquito Bar (Weekdays at 11am, Weekends at 6pm) and select "Chat" -> "Talk about work" ->"Talk about her job".

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
As I go through the game (currently further along than I ever got before, but still making very slow progress), I feel like it would work best to have two levels of detail for each hint. The first level would be what you have now, where it's describing a more general direction in the character's voice, and then the second level would just be explicitly telling the player what the fuck to do. I think it would be preferable if you didn't just have one or the other level for all the hints at the same time; like, you could click on a particular hint to give you the more revelatory version of just that one. I think that would be the optimal hint system for someone like me, who enjoys trying to figure it out on my own up to a point, but doesn't like banging my head against a brick wall endlessly (when the hell is Rebecca in her bedroom, anyway?)

Of course, that may not be worth spending your time on, since you probably have other things you're working on now. ;)

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
First of all, sorry about the bug. You can fix it yourself by editing the hints.txt file in the game folder, and changing 'julienmeadowevent' to 'julianmeadowevent' on line 45.

To advance with Irene you'll have to make a lot of progress with Meadow first. On Saturday and Sunday you'll need to listen in on Meadow and Julian at the beach at 1700. You'll need to do this a lot of times (maybe 5 or 6 times). Eventually Julian will start going to Meadow's house on Wednesday evenings, leaving Irene at home alone. You'll then be able to talk with Irene at 2100 in the living room.
Thanks alot for the reply sir.
Sorry for the trouble. I'll give it a go.
Thanks again for all the help..

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
- - - (Base files)

Thanks for doing this, NightTrain. This is SO much better than playing the Unity version. Rollback saving you from picking the wrong choice helps a ton.

I've got 3 bugs to report, using 0.1.1 patched to 0.1.6:

First, the Sofia hints say to go to the Pizzeria on Friday to advance her story, but the code has the Sofia events on Wednesday and Sofia conversations on Friday.

*sofiaevent:vitoguendaevent>8
0::I should drop by the pizzeria on Wednesday or Friday.
1::I should drop by the pizzeria on Friday.
2::I should visit the pizzeria on Friday.
3::I should drop by the pizzeria on Friday.
4::I should visit the pizzeria on Friday.

Code:
    elif day in [3,5]:
        if sofiaevent >= 1:
            if day == 5 and sofiaevent <= 4:
                jump Sofia__Pizzeria_Chat
            else:
                jump Sofia__Pizzeria_Events

Second, the Kirsten sex code doesn't handle orgasms correctly, much like the bug report earlier for Rebecca. The issue stems from using kirstencum to track orgasms, but it gets 50 added to it when she does.

Here's the code that adds 50:
Code:
    while True:
        if kirstencum <= 0:
            $ orgasmcount += 1
            if orgasmcount == 1:
                show 99 08 orgasm
                Kirsten "Oh God I'm Cumming ohh..."
                $ kirstencum += 50
            else:
                Kirsten "Oh God I've had enough...  myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooood... Cum please"
                if kirstendomination == 0:
                    $ kirstendomination = 1
                    Kirsten "New stats: Kirsten domination"
                jump KirstenSex__Choose_Cum

if anthonycum <= 0:
            jump KirstenSex__cum_zone
Then when we get to the Anthony cum code, bad things happen. All of the options look kind of like this:
Code:
    if kirstendomination <= 3 and kirstencum >= 0:
        Kirsten "Hey... "
        show 99 08 no
        $ kirstenrel = 95
        Anthony "Sorry... I couldn't hold on anymore... "
        Kirsten "... okay..."
        Kirsten "I'll take a shower... see you.."
        $ adjustVariable("mood", -50)
    else:
        Kirsten "Mmm... Amazing..."
        show 99 08 flirt
        if kirstencum <= -50:
            $ kirstenrel = 300
        else:
            $ kirstenrel = 200
            if kirstenevent == 14:
                $ kirstenevent = 15
The first time, kirstendomination is 0, but kirstencum is also > 0 if she's only cum once (and possibly 0 if her 2nd cum is at 0), so you get the bad ending. To get the good ending you need to make her cum twice, ending up with kirstencum being negative. It's also not possible to have kirstenrel be set to 300, because kirstencum can never be <= -50.

Third, the Guenda and Meadow cum counters don't always display correctly. When I had sex with Guenda and Meadow it showed me the Kirsten value (which, of course, didn't change).

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thanks for doing this, NightTrain. This is SO much better than playing the Unity version. Rollback saving you from picking the wrong choice helps a ton.

I've got 3 bugs to report, using 0.1.1 patched to 0.1.6:

First, the Sofia hints say to go to the Pizzeria on Friday to advance her story, but the code has the Sofia events on Wednesday and Sofia conversations on Friday.

*sofiaevent:vitoguendaevent>8
0::I should drop by the pizzeria on Wednesday or Friday.
1::I should drop by the pizzeria on Friday.
2::I should visit the pizzeria on Friday.
3::I should drop by the pizzeria on Friday.
4::I should visit the pizzeria on Friday.

Code:
    elif day in [3,5]:
        if sofiaevent >= 1:
            if day == 5 and sofiaevent <= 4:
                jump Sofia__Pizzeria_Chat
            else:
                jump Sofia__Pizzeria_Events

Second, the Kirsten sex code doesn't handle orgasms correctly, much like the bug report earlier for Rebecca. The issue stems from using kirstencum to track orgasms, but it gets 50 added to it when she does.

Here's the code that adds 50:
Code:
    while True:
        if kirstencum <= 0:
            $ orgasmcount += 1
            if orgasmcount == 1:
                show 99 08 orgasm
                Kirsten "Oh God I'm Cumming ohh..."
                $ kirstencum += 50
            else:
                Kirsten "Oh God I've had enough...  myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooood... Cum please"
                if kirstendomination == 0:
                    $ kirstendomination = 1
                    Kirsten "New stats: Kirsten domination"
                jump KirstenSex__Choose_Cum

if anthonycum <= 0:
            jump KirstenSex__cum_zone
Then when we get to the Anthony cum code, bad things happen. All of the options look kind of like this:
Code:
    if kirstendomination <= 3 and kirstencum >= 0:
        Kirsten "Hey... "
        show 99 08 no
        $ kirstenrel = 95
        Anthony "Sorry... I couldn't hold on anymore... "
        Kirsten "... okay..."
        Kirsten "I'll take a shower... see you.."
        $ adjustVariable("mood", -50)
    else:
        Kirsten "Mmm... Amazing..."
        show 99 08 flirt
        if kirstencum <= -50:
            $ kirstenrel = 300
        else:
            $ kirstenrel = 200
            if kirstenevent == 14:
                $ kirstenevent = 15
The first time, kirstendomination is 0, but kirstencum is also > 0 if she's only cum once (and possibly 0 if her 2nd cum is at 0), so you get the bad ending. To get the good ending you need to make her cum twice, ending up with kirstencum being negative. It's also not possible to have kirstenrel be set to 300, because kirstencum can never be <= -50.

Third, the Guenda and Meadow cum counters don't always display correctly. When I had sex with Guenda and Meadow it showed me the Kirsten value (which, of course, didn't change).
Thanks for the detailed feedback. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the hints, but probably not much...

I can probably fix the second bug pretty easily by using orgasmcount. The whole game was initially machine translated from Unity, and then tried to clean up the code. But Kirsten's sex scenes are so convoluted that I didn't want to mess around with them too much in case I broke something else, or deviated from the author's intentions, so I pretty much left them alone, bugs and logical inconsistencies as they are. But at this point I agree that it's better to have the game playable than matching the original.

I've been unable to recreate the third bug. I think I found one problem, but I doubt it's causing your problem. Do you happen to have a save file you can send, showing the problem?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the detailed feedback. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the hints, but probably not much...

I can probably fix the second bug pretty easily by using orgasmcount. The whole game was initially machine translated from Unity, and then tried to clean up the code. But Kirsten's sex scenes are so convoluted that I didn't want to mess around with them too much in case I broke something else, or deviated from the author's intentions, so I pretty much left them alone, bugs and logical inconsistencies as they are. But at this point I agree that it's better to have the game playable than matching the original.

I've been unable to recreate the third bug. I think I found one problem, but I doubt it's causing your problem. Do you happen to have a save file you can send, showing the problem?
You're welcome - this whole "coder" thing is useful, sometimes! :p

I don't have a save for the third bug, and I only saw it twice - the first time I had a sex scene with Guenda and with Meadow. Other sex scenes with Meadow and Rebecca didn't have this problem. Looking at the code I couldn't see how it could happen.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes