Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Dammit all these woman are fucking up my wholesome story about a small truck business rising! WHAT ABOUT THE BURGERS OUR ONE TRUE LI!?
This mikushi person is SUBPAR, and the food to girl ratio is all wrong! Burger Fries Ketchup harem when????
:KEK::KEK:

Mukashi the fix was exactly what you advised, so it was an easy fix. Now you can apply that to the following updates.
For sure! Ren'py is always very finnicky when I change file names, it shouldn't happen in the future:giggle:

i really like it and wish game continue long ,thank you and now iam sure what type games i love play ;) and support
:giggle::DThat makes me happy to hear!!

I am really starting to like this game, and was hoping for some sort of harem route,but if all that is dependant on accepting Claire's deal and getting involved with her, it's gonna have to be a nono for me, because i'm not interested in her at all, but i'm hoping we can still pull it off without her help, because from all the girls in this game, Claire is the only one i'm not interested at all.
I wouldn't say no to the possibility:sneaky:

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Welcome to Cheezious Mustache Ride!!

Game looks alright but damn am I'm getting sea sick from all the different scene angles lol

EDIT: Dose this MC ever stop looking at the ground or FEET?? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mukashi

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I pretty much called what Claire was and as of last chapter I was not a fan of her now I really am not, but I'm sure we will have a choice to except the two legged bumble bee offer or decline so no need to get angry.....

yet. :whistle:

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Maybe I´m wrong, but I thought the title and the romance tag would show a little the direction of the game.
But after I played the latest version... this is gonna be the next Fetish Locator? I was hoping for more food truck and romance and less forced fetish. At the moment there is for me only Jade and maybe Charlie to think of romatically.
And one more thought... Why the heck doesn´t talked MC to Charlie about the business problems (She studies BUSINESS?!) instead with the crazy hedonism girl Claire? Somehow that doesn't make any sense for me? o_O
And please add nameable Savegames for some overview and maybe put the credits only to the end of the game? :unsure:

I really hope that the Story will smoothly go on and wait patiently.
Thanks for your time :coffee:

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe I´m wrong, but I thought the title and the romance tag would show a little the direction of the game.
But after I played the latest version... this is gonna be the next Fetish Locator? I was hoping for more food truck and romance and less forced fetish. At the moment there is for me only Jade and maybe Charlie to think of romatically.
And one more thought... Why the heck doesn´t talked MC to Charlie about the business problems (She studies BUSINESS?!) instead with the crazy hedonism girl Claire? Somehow that doesn't make any sense for me? o_O
And please add nameable Savegames for some overview and maybe put the credits only to the end of the game? :unsure:

yeah i like that too if boost more for food truck events and why not some girls can come help him with "works"

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Credits after every chapter tho
Yep! But, credits are able to be skipped after enabling in options.

Plz Fix Android version When i play to this line game will crack and kick me out
Does the app crash? I notice that this is right before the Chapter 1 credits, do they not even start to show?

I pretty much called what Claire was and as of last chapter I was not a fan of her now I really am not, but I'm sure we will have a choice to except the two legged bumble bee offer or decline so no need to get angry.....

yet. :whistle:
Oh you'll definitely have a choice. I can't promise that the bumble bee won't sting you if you decline though :ROFLMAO:

I haven't played Fetish Locator yet, maybe I should! For the direction of the game, I'd say I'm finding a balance as I go, and there's still plenty of room for improvement. I would like to add more about the Food Truck side since it's the namesake, but I would have to do it in a way that people don't find it boring or repetitive, which Food Truck work usually is. As for the romance side, this is certainly slower burning than a lot of games, and can depend on your choices. There's also a lot more of this to come, like with actual proper dates.

You bring up a good point with Charlie's studies LOL I didn't think about how that would play in. My excuse is that this is after MC's cooling down from the immediate shock and just wants to play some god darn vidya to take his mind off things:LOL: Claire is also a few days later, and uses skirt-san-pantsu to extract information from MC

Save games should already be nameable, all you have to do is type when on the Save Menu. (This might be different for android if that's your system)

is there a walkthrough mod for this?
Not currently.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh you'll definitely have a choice. I can't promise that the bumble bee won't sting you if you decline though :ROFLMAO:
Hmm So, she'll prevent us from getting Charlie or others? Or will she turn them lez and take them for herself? Starting to get a little complicated if either of those happens and I'm not a fan of complications. :cautious:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Food Truck Story [Ch. 3 v0.30]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 3 v0.30]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.26]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.26]

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.25]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.25]

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.20]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 2 v0.20]

*********************************************************************************

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 1 v0.1]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 1 v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-14
Version
: Chapter 3 v0.30

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hmm So, she'll prevent us from getting Charlie or others? Or will she turn them lez and take them for herself? Starting to get a little complicated if either of those happens and I'm not a fan of complications. :cautious:
No worries here, I can assure you that Claire will never cuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes