The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
No worries here, I can assure you that Claire will never cuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So she won't steal them but what I want to know is if we say no is it gonna close the harem route entirely and/or will she start trying to cock block us making it harder to get one without her? If that is the case I want to know now and I'd appreciate a real answer not some coy joke response (spoiler tagged dof course :p) cuz it will pretty much decide whether I keep following FTS moving forward.

Reactions: qaywsx and Mukashi

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No worries here, I can assure you that Claire will never cuck MC.
That's half a load off my mind. The other half still worries about her causing issues for us with the other girls. But, I think you want some type of drama, which is fine. Just don't make us work our asses off too much. lol

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
That's half a load off my mind. The other half still worries about her causing issues for us with the other girls. But, I think you want some type of drama, which is fine. Just don't make us work our asses off too much. lol
Your absolutely right, and it won't be like you have to make 10 correct choices or anything difficult like that. The way I see it, any potential issues caused by rejecting Claire's offer will not be major.

So she won't steal them but what I want to know is if we say no is it gonna close the harem route entirely and/or will she start trying to cock block us making it harder to get one without her? If that is the case I want to know now and I'd appreciate a real answer not some coy joke response (spoiler tagged dof course :p) cuz it will pretty much decide whether I keep following FTS moving forward.
but more importantly:

How do I unlock the last gallery image?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Your absolutely right, and it won't be like you have to make 10 correct choices or anything difficult like that. The way I see it, any potential issues caused by rejecting Claire's offer will not be major.
Of course. However, some of us may think otherwise. Some of us get tweaked over small bumps as if it's a mountain. Ahaha

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I haven't played Fetish Locator yet, maybe I should! For the direction of the game, I'd say I'm finding a balance as I go, and there's still plenty of room for improvement. I would like to add more about the Food Truck side since it's the namesake, but I would have to do it in a way that people don't find it boring or repetitive, which Food Truck work usually is. As for the romance side, this is certainly slower burning than a lot of games, and can depend on your choices. There's also a lot more of this to come, like with actual proper dates.

You bring up a good point with Charlie's studies LOL I didn't think about how that would play in. My excuse is that this is after MC's cooling down from the immediate shock and just wants to play some god darn vidya to take his mind off things:LOL: Claire is also a few days later, and uses skirt-san-pantsu to extract information from MC

Save games should already be nameable, all you have to do is type when on the Save Menu. (This might be different for android if that's your system)
Thanks for the answer and the fact for pondering my questions. I really appreciate it.
And now I´m even more impatient about the next update :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I really want to continue this game as fast as I can!

And I would REALLY love the ability to create my own harem of my choice... :sneaky:
(I know miracles have become very, very rare these days)

Maybe I should register on patreon...?

• Red Heart

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Yep! But, credits are able to be skipped after enabling in options.

Does the app crash? I notice that this is right before the Chapter 1 credits, do they not even start to show?

Oh you'll definitely have a choice. I can't promise that the bumble bee won't sting you if you decline though :ROFLMAO:

I haven't played Fetish Locator yet, maybe I should! For the direction of the game, I'd say I'm finding a balance as I go, and there's still plenty of room for improvement. I would like to add more about the Food Truck side since it's the namesake, but I would have to do it in a way that people don't find it boring or repetitive, which Food Truck work usually is. As for the romance side, this is certainly slower burning than a lot of games, and can depend on your choices. There's also a lot more of this to come, like with actual proper dates.

You bring up a good point with Charlie's studies LOL I didn't think about how that would play in. My excuse is that this is after MC's cooling down from the immediate shock and just wants to play some god darn vidya to take his mind off things:LOL: Claire is also a few days later, and uses skirt-san-pantsu to extract information from MC

Save games should already be nameable, all you have to do is type when on the Save Menu. (This might be different for android if that's your system)

Not currently.
Yes

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I downloaded it from MEGA and the game does run. Is there a 32-bit version available?
There is currently no 32-bit version.

Android port crashes when Charlie asks MC whether he wants to move in as a roommate.
Hmmm, I've tested this on my device and it works for me... My guess is that it has something to do with the credits image displaying, which is a very looong image that could be causing problems. It's strange that it seems to be few people experiencing this, I wonder if it's only on a certain device?

For next release, I might test an option to directly skip the credits, which should fix the problem.

Reactions: ahihi12

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
There is currently no 32-bit version.

Hmmm, I've tested this on my device and it works for me... My guess is that it has something to do with the credits image displaying, which is a very looong image that could be causing problems. It's strange that it seems to be few people experiencing this, I wonder if it's only on a certain device?

For next release, I might test an option to directly skip the credits, which should fix the problem.
That may be the case too. I played it on a low end android device (Honor 9S) as my primary phone's (Poco F1) battery died. I'll try it on the Poco once I get the replacement battery.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
This must be the most usurious city govt in the world. I looked up what it would cost to license a food truck in my city and it sure as a flying fuck is NOT 30 grand. It was a tenth of that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh, found the last update to be boring, although the ending made me laugh, the blonde with the man haircut looks like a man, acts like a man, talks like a man, dresses like a man, wants cock, I'd buy she wears those sports pants to hide she has a cock, or strapon on, but wants cock, don't buy it at all.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The author has gone overboard with the credit scrolls here. Both chapters 1 and 2 are 90 seconds worth of unskippable wait at the end. They also make liberal use of hard pauses between scenes. I was about to rip these hard pauses out of the game, but then found from a grepping through the code that they had snuck an option to skip the credits along with the usual text skipping options in the options panel.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The author has gone overboard with the credit scrolls here. Both chapters 1 and 2 are 90 seconds worth of unskippable wait at the end. They also make liberal use of hard pauses between scenes. I was about to rip these hard pauses out of the game, but then found from a grepping through the code that they had snuck an option to skip the credits along with the usual text skipping options in the options panel.
I understand a lot of people don't like the credits. The reason they are included is because I feel it's important for people to see that there are many assets that go into development, and many people that create them. They are incredibly talented, and deserve credit for the part they play. I considered having them all lumped in at the end of the game, but decided against it. Having them after each chapter is a personal design choice, it adds a bit of style and serves to separate the chapters a bit more.

To your next statement, the ONLY times that hard pauses are used in this game are for the Credits and the Chapter splash screens at the beginning of each chapter. Every other transition between scenes is a soft pause, meaning you can click through it. This should've been clear if you looked through the script.

Finally, you say that I have "snuck" in an option to skip the credits. The information on when this feature was added can be found under the Changelog section of the main thread post. It is also the first thing written under the Important Information / FAQ section, also on the main thread post. In addition to this, the implementation of this feature has been discussed many times in this thread.

I hope I've cleared up these notions you have.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I generally skim over changelogs nowadays since most authors tend to just post render counts or terse bullets like "fixed bugs" or even hold off on posting a latest changelog. So my first encounter with the 90 second pause was when I got stuck with it the first time. Quite a few devs practice the fine art of obscuring their code while attempting to impose pages of non-skippable splash screens and sabotaging rollback and save scumming. So my first instinct is to assume the worst and look to go fix things rather than go back to what might be buried in a FAQ.

I understand a lot of people don't like the credits. The reason they are included is because I feel it's important for people to see that there are many assets that go into development, and many people that create them. They are incredibly talented, and deserve credit for the part they play. I considered having them all lumped in at the end of the game, but decided against it. Having them after each chapter is a personal design choice, it adds a bit of style and serves to separate the chapters a bit more.

To your next statement, the ONLY times that hard pauses are used in this game are for the Credits and the Chapter splash screens at the beginning of each chapter. Every other transition between scenes is a soft pause, meaning you can click through it. This should've been clear if you looked through the script.

Finally, you say that I have "snuck" in an option to skip the credits. The information on when this feature was added can be found under the Changelog section of the main thread post. It is also the first thing written under the Important Information / FAQ section, also on the main thread post. In addition to this, the implementation of this feature has been discussed many times in this thread.

I hope I've cleared up these notions you have.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes