ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
AHHH! She gets more beautiful the more I keep staring... Good luck on your development, I'd love to see what you make!:giggle:
tyvm, idk when I'll get around to it, but I've had an Idea for a Flirty Niece who wears loose fitting clothes.

Niece: It's no big deal, I don't even have boobs ... :sneaky:

This, but with Boy Shorts: Lewdly dressed daughter 3.png Lewdly dressed daughter.png

• Love
Reactions: Mukashi

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Your writing is good. I know you think that you are creating a style with your framing and composition, but it is still way too much of a distraction and takes away from the story. Read up at least on why artists use composition to keep attention on their element of interest. A little alternate view angle can be good and even innovative, but it must be taken in moderation.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice game so far,like it.:)
let's see how that develops, definitely a game where I keep an eye on it:cool:
a couple of girls piqued my interest...jade is one of it:love:

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
tyvm, idk when I'll get around to it, but I've had an Idea for a Flirty Niece who wears loose fitting clothes.

Niece: It's no big deal, I don't even have boobs ... :sneaky:

This, but with Boy Shorts: View attachment 1377902 View attachment 1377903
a flirty niece?? you really do have good taste :love:

Is this one of those games where I should focus on one girl per playthrough?
It's up to you! I know that's not a great answer, but your question is actually kind of difficult after I've been thinking about it for a while.
Something I should note is that you will not be able to do/see every single thing in one playthrough. If you really like a girl, stick with her and you'll likely get to know a lot about her/have a really good relationship with her. As for other possibilities, here's a minor spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm doing a lot to try and make this game versatile in the choice department, where you could have VERY different playthroughs depending on your choices. So, with that said, I recommend you choose what personally feels right and go with that flow:giggle:

Your writing is good. I know you think that you are creating a style with your framing and composition, but it is still way too much of a distraction and takes away from the story. Read up at least on why artists use composition to keep attention on their element of interest. A little alternate view angle can be good and even innovative, but it must be taken in moderation.
I can appreciate what you're saying, but I never intended to go with what is conventional. I wanted to make what I would like to see in a game like this. This might mean some won't like the renders, the style, or the game as a whole package. Maybe some do. That's a matter for everyone's opinion. To your credit however I think a good handful of renders/flow moments are objectively low quality, and I'll work to fix and improve these in the future.

With that, I think saying "Creating" a style is a bit too kind. I would consider the camerawork a patchwork amalgamation of my biggest inspirations, mainly Mr. Robot and Monogatari (Shaft). Mr Robot for the gorgeous negative space and rule-of-thirds type shots, and Monogatari for the constant and near-schizophrenic changes in angles. It's strange, and different, and not for everyone, but with over 1,000 renders already I will keep truckin' along:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Mukashi, you're quick with updates, it's pretty good, more of Charlie and Jade for me.
Thank you! It seems like you're someone with good taste :sneaky:
And your fan signature is awesome :love::love:

nice game so far,like it.:)
let's see how that develops, definitely a game where I keep an eye on it:cool:
a couple of girls piqued my interest...jade is one of it:love:
that makes me happy to hear:giggle: maybe I should make a Jade fan club LOL

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Mukashi

Found a bug on my second save path...

Great catch, fixed for next release!

I've also edited the Chapter 3 file and uploaded it
If you encounter this bug, please download the above file and place it into the foodtruckstory\game\chapters folder, overwriting the other chapter 3 file
This should make it work :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
a flirty niece?? you really do have good taste :love:

It's up to you! I know that's not a great answer, but your question is actually kind of difficult after I've been thinking about it for a while.
Something I should note is that you will not be able to do/see every single thing in one playthrough. If you really like a girl, stick with her and you'll likely get to know a lot about her/have a really good relationship with her. As for other possibilities, here's a minor spoiler:

I'm doing a lot to try and make this game versatile in the choice department, where you could have VERY different playthroughs depending on your choices. So, with that said, I recommend you choose what personally feels right and go with that flow:giggle:

I can appreciate what you're saying, but I never intended to go with what is conventional. I wanted to make what I would like to see in a game like this. This might mean some won't like the renders, the style, or the game as a whole package. Maybe some do. That's a matter for everyone's opinion. To your credit however I think a good handful of renders/flow moments are objectively low quality, and I'll work to fix and improve these in the future.

With that, I think saying "Creating" a style is a bit too kind. I would consider the camerawork a patchwork amalgamation of my biggest inspirations, mainly Mr. Robot and Monogatari (Shaft). Mr Robot for the gorgeous negative space and rule-of-thirds type shots, and Monogatari for the constant and near-schizophrenic changes in angles. It's strange, and different, and not for everyone, but with over 1,000 renders already I will keep truckin' along:)
Thanks for that answer. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those "If you try to go for multiple or the wrong combo you get nothing" kinda things.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Doesn't work on Linux this time. :( View attachment 1352295
Am rather late to the party but the above is not how one handles spaces on Linux and is therefore an error on your part, Wolf Plays™. You need to either escape space characters or quote the full name, like so:
1630288490303.png
(Directory was chosen for the sake of demonstration.)

Most shells will spare you the hassle of escaping spaces on tab-completion – making it even more awesome than it already is. :geek:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You can also drag and drop from your favorite file manager (dolphin in my case) to your shell (konsole for me) and it will automatically quotify. My workflow is to use the dolphin embedded extract popup command to have 7zip extract the download, type a "cd " in the shell and then drag and drop the extracted folder to nav into the game.

Am rather late to the party but the above is not how one handles spaces on Linux and is therefore an error on your part, Wolf Plays™. You need to either escape space characters or quote the full name, like so:
View attachment 1378510

Most shells will spare you the hassle of escaping spaces on tab-completion – making it even more awesome than it already is. :geek:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 1378510

Ahaha Thanks. But, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the .sh launcher itself. Not the code.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
OK. I'm just going to throw this out there. The non-skippable chapter end with scrolling credits is tedious AF. Particularly since it feels like I've hit the end of all content, even when I haven't. Save the credits for the real end of content on a release, or limit it to 15s tops. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of the story.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I can't remember the last time I had to edit the shebang at the top of a .sh file in these things. I didn't have to do that here either, so I'm just assuming that you meant it had bad file permissions (ie execute bit not set). I find that rar and possibly one or more other archivers that Winders people pay good money for end up fucking up the execute bit on critical runtime. I can immediately tell this in konsole when doing an "ls" because the executable files are color coded differently. The quick fix is two chmods at the top level folder:

Code:
chmod -R a+rx lib
chmod a+rx *.sh
The whole lib subtree is brute force, but the Renpy runtime has files under there that need to be set with the execute bit.

Ahaha Thanks. But, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the .sh launcher itself. Not the code.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I had an exchange with the author about this last update. She has a preference setting to turn this off hidden in the group about skipping text.

OK. I'm just going to throw this out there. The non-skippable chapter end with scrolling credits is tedious AF. Particularly since it feels like I've hit the end of all content, even when I haven't. Save the credits for the real end of content on a release, or limit it to 15s tops. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of the story.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes