Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
How is that the dev said the update would be ready at the beginning of February and we are now in May and it's still not here :WaitWhat:
Oh wow! It's really been that long already...
The good news is I am here, and I am alive! I've been working this entire time, and the new release Chapter 5 v0.55 is now out!
The bad news is that it took so long, and I hope to provide a little clarification as to why. The long and short of it is that life has been rough, and things have been piling up with work, family loss, and other obligations. These are not excuses, just reasons that I hope provide some insight. The length of time since the last release has been far too long. It's unacceptable, and the blame is mine. Going forward I will be focusing my efforts to making quality releases in shorter periods of time. I'll be doing this by changing my priorities with bonus content, as well as forgoing some of the time-consuming animation rendering I could do. I'm so invested in these characters and I have so much planned for the endings, I can't wait to get there. So thank you for all of your kind words, your critique, and most of all your patience :giggle:

You could always join their Discord and check there.
I do not currently have a Discord server, but I'm not opposed to creating one in the future!

Nah, the guy doesn't even update their patrons, they are busy making selfies instead of giving progress updates.
Why would someone pledge to someone who has gone 5 months with no updates and no word even to Patrons for months?
What you're saying is completely understandable! Especially with how long it's taken for this newest release. Patreon is always completely optional and meant to provide bonus content to anyone who wants to support the game and I. To reward people who support I do put a lot of time and effort into creating bonus content consistently, perhaps too much time. This has been a small part of why it's taken so long for this new release, and I will be changing this going forward to hopefully make things faster! As for the update posts, this was too long to go without making one, as I usually make one to go with the newest release, so they will become more frequent with faster releases as well. Thank you for your thoughts!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The good news is I am here, and I am alive! I've been working this entire time, and the new release Chapter 5 v0.55 is now out!
The bad news is that it took so long, and I hope to provide a little clarification as to why. The long and short of it is that life has been rough, and things have been piling up with work, family loss, and other obligations. These are not excuses, just reasons that I hope provide some insight. The length of time since the last release has been far too long. It's unacceptable, and the blame is mine. Going forward I will be focusing my efforts to making quality releases in shorter periods of time. I'll be doing this by changing my priorities with bonus content, as well as forgoing some of the time-consuming animation rendering I could do. I'm so invested in these characters and I have so much planned for the endings, I can't wait to get there. So thank you for all of your kind words, your critique, and most of all your patience :giggle:

I do not currently have a Discord server, but I'm not opposed to creating one in the future!

What you're saying is completely understandable! Especially with how long it's taken for this newest release. Patreon is always completely optional and meant to provide bonus content to anyone who wants to support the game and I. To reward people who support I do put a lot of time and effort into creating bonus content consistently, perhaps too much time. This has been a small part of why it's taken so long for this new release, and I will be changing this going forward to hopefully make things faster! As for the update posts, this was too long to go without making one, as I usually make one to go with the newest release, so they will become more frequent with faster releases as well. Thank you for your thoughts!
Good to see you back man. Yeah,making dev updates is quite important,as few devs adopted the tactic to make wallpapers or special renders to avoid being accused of doing nothing and keep stalling. So even if you are really just working on bonus content and the game,too much time without any word on the actual development will always rise voices saying it's abandoned.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 5 (v0.55) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the long awaited second half to Chapter 5! I've added 411 new renders, 1 new animation, and 3 new secret codes.

Please enjoy :giggle:

View attachment 1806108
Cool Beans, this should shut up the entitled cry babies for about a week, lol.

Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: Mukashi

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Good to see you back man. Yeah,making dev updates is quite important,as few devs adopted the tactic to make wallpapers or special renders to avoid being accused of doing nothing and keep stalling. So even if you are really just working on bonus content and the game,too much time without any word on the actual development will always rise voices saying it's abandoned.
But then again, this is a Pirate site, so -shrugs- They probably give fraction of support to anyone here.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Great news. Welcome back Mukashi! Stuff happens, so don't worry about it. I am just glad to see that you are still working on it, at your own pace.

Just a suggestion, for whatever it is worth, even a one or two sentence comment every month, just to say that you are still around and are working on the game, would go a long way so your fans know that you are still around. Unfortunately, there have been a number of devs that abandoned their game in "stealth" mode, by just releasing regular single renders on their Patreon periodically, without saying anything about game development for a year or longer, so that alone doesn't give many people confidence it is still in-work.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 5 (v0.55) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the long awaited second half to Chapter 5! I've added 411 new renders, 1 new animation, and 3 new secret codes.

Please enjoy :giggle:

View attachment 1806108
Hi, I haven't played this game for a long time (the last time was when the girl with glasses offered the option "polyamorous relationship" and that's where it ended, I think 9-10 months :whistle:) Seeing that image I should ask, now I don't see lesbian tag in Op or in genre spoiler, I don't think even in the comments something is said,
Are lesbian scenes avoidable (they don't happen if the mc "player" decides that way) or with some LI are they mandatory?
(I'm probably going to reject the polyamorous relationship option, I guess that would avoid a lot of those scenes, I'm not interested in the yellow dwarf :LUL:)

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
good to see you back
it's understandable that you life happened and you were busy
bonus stuffs are fine and dandy, keeping a bit of dev updates in between is a nice way to shut most of us up

anyway, I'm really glad you are still working on this and looking forward for more

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Great news. Welcome back Mukashi! Stuff happens, so don't worry about it. I am just glad to see that you are still working on it, at your own pace.

Just a suggestion, for whatever it is worth, even a one or two sentence comment every month, just to say that you are still around and are working on the game, would go a long way so your fans know that you are still around. Unfortunately, there have been a number of devs that abandoned their game in "stealth" mode, by just releasing regular single renders on their Patreon periodically, without saying anything about game development for a year or longer, so that alone doesn't give many people confidence it is still in-work.
good to see you back
it's understandable that you life happened and you were busy
bonus stuffs are fine and dandy, keeping a bit of dev updates in between is a nice way to shut most of us up

anyway, I'm really glad you are still working on this and looking forward for more
I'm taking notes! At least 1 update post per month seems to be the least I could do to keep everyone informed, I'll make sure to do this going forward:giggle:

Hi, I haven't played this game for a long time (the last time was when the girl with glasses offered the option "polyamorous relationship" and that's where it ended, I think 9-10 months :whistle:) Seeing that image I should ask, now I don't see lesbian tag in Op or in genre spoiler, I don't think even in the comments something is said,
Are lesbian scenes avoidable (they don't happen if the mc "player" decides that way) or with some LI are they mandatory?
(I'm probably going to reject the polyamorous relationship option, I guess that would avoid a lot of those scenes, I'm not interested in the yellow dwarf :LUL:)
Hi!
For your first question, the new release is not here on F95 yet, which is why tags haven't been updated and why no one is commenting on thsoe scenes.
To answer your second, the harem option makes the lesbian scenes non-avoidable, but I should note that I don't plan on having any without MC present. If you don't choose to start a harem, monogamous relationships will be available with the girls. You can also choose to try things with multiple girls before choosing one to pursue for a relationship.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
To answer your second, the harem option makes the lesbian scenes non-avoidable, but I should note that I don't plan on having any without MC present. If you don't choose to start a harem, monogamous relationships will be available with the girls. You can also choose to try things with multiple girls before choosing one to pursue for a relationship

First thanks for the answer,so it's not really harem, but rather like I said a polyamorous relationship where the LIs are going to interact with each other and have relationships with each other, with Claire being the main trigger for that? so those scenes are not going to be avoidable, that means that in that path the player would be forced to chase all the LI,since that was Claire's offer, right? (I'm a fan of harem, not so much of lesbians scenes , that is, I'm not a fan of the games always forcing all Li to be Bi :LUL: )

Last edited:

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
First thanks for the answer,so it's not really harem, but rather like I said a polyamorous relationship where the LIs are going to interact with each other and have relationships with each other, with Claire being the main trigger for that? so those scenes are not going to be avoidable, that means that in that path the player would be forced to chase all the LI,since that was Claire's offer, right? (I'm a fan of harem, not so much of lesbians scenes , that is, I'm not a fan of the games always forcing all Li to be Bi :LUL: )
You bring up some interesting points! I'd still consider it a harem only because it's one guy and multiple girls, but the polyamorous thing is where it gets a little grey. The girls in this game are primarily interested in MC, and won't have sex with or go on romantic dates or do anything like that with eachother without MC being there. But they are still attracted to eachother (how much so depends on the girls' personalities), and with the openness of the harem can still explore when everyone's together, while at the same time waiting for the ultimate goal of giving MC pleasure. My reasoning for making it this way is I feel it would be a bit of waste to not have the girls explore eachother at all in sexual situations in the harem route. I hope this makes some sense, you really made me think for a bit!

Also, yes Claire does want everyone in the harem, and I have no plans to make it a-la-carte.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You bring up some interesting points! I'd still consider it a harem only because it's one guy and multiple girls, but the polyamorous thing is where it gets a little grey. The girls in this game are primarily interested in MC, and won't have sex with or go on romantic dates or do anything like that with eachother without MC being there. But they are still attracted to eachother (how much so depends on the girls' personalities), and with the openness of the harem can still explore when everyone's together, while at the same time waiting for the ultimate goal of giving MC pleasure. My reasoning for making it this way is I feel it would be a bit of waste to not have the girls explore eachother at all in sexual situations in the harem route. I hope this makes some sense, you really made me think for a bit!

Also, yes Claire does want everyone in the harem, and I have no plans to make it a-la-carte.
You do you, Mukashi. Sure it's interesting to ponder over, but at end of the day you write what you think would best fit your own personal views and thoughts on the matter. Harem, Poly, Dude with a army of fuck buddies, etc.. lol.

Folks will still read it, like or bitch or debate over it. Can never make everyone happy, just do what comes natural for you and you'll get folks who dig what you do.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.55] [Mukashi]

COMPRESSED

- - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes