Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Mukashi
Its original language is English.
I am saying this because there are a lot of meaningless phrases, it is necessary to analyze well the anterior and later sentence so that they can fall to the form about what someone was saying.:unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Claire is needed for the harem route. My reasoning for this is that she's known the girls for much longer than MC, has earned their trust, and has better insight on how to convince each of them to join. Of course, she needs MC as well because she doesn't have what the girls are necessarily attracted to.

Elizabeth is on the backburner for now, but she will eventually have her own update that adds additional paths throughout the game and her own ending :giggle:

Claire is the one to first proposition you for the harem, but in the coming Chapters I hope to show that MC gets more confident with the idea and starts to come into his own. As for Claire's overall behavior, I'll only say there's more to learn about her motivations and backstory later in the game!

You will not be able cum inside any of the girls the first time you have sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's something I'd like to build up to
Unfortunate that Claire is the "key" to the harem since I really don't like her. Not a big loss since I am not a huge fan of harems in games. I prefer sappy love stories versus man-slutting but I know I am weird.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Claire is needed for the harem route. My reasoning for this is that she's known the girls for much longer than MC, has earned their trust, and has better insight on how to convince each of them to join. Of course, she needs MC as well because she doesn't have what the girls are necessarily attracted to.
well thats lame. looks like im going to be playing solo route

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I have tried this Vn a while ago, and i remember that i quite liked it.
After reading the last pages here it sounds like every Li will be Bi,
atleast with claire somewhat being the second main person in the harem.
Ofcourse it all depends how it is written, could still be good.
But will this become another harem VN where the main personality trait
of the Li's is being Bi?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Couldn't tell from the snapshots so I tried the game and there's a severe lack of animations.
I think we should change the animation tag with variations of :

"a couple animations"
"a few animations"
"most scenes animated"
"every scene animated"

Because this game has the animated tag but there are very few animations in the game. It's full of pictures.
Good pictures but not something I'm interested in anymore hence why I say that the "animated" tag is misleading.
After playing thousands of these games I prefer animated ones exclusively.

Reactions: Fairuz aziz

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I didn't find any femdom scenes in the game. Did I miss it or no femdom scenes yet?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I didn't find any femdom scenes in the game. Did I miss it or no femdom scenes yet?
It has maledom which isn't tagged. Like I said before, pretty sure the developer is a bit confused about the meaning of femdom. Probably thinks it means a woman is being dominated.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It has maledom which isn't tagged. Like I said before, pretty sure the developer is a bit confused about the meaning of femdom. Probably thinks it means a woman is being dominated.
Yes, It can be. Thanks

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Umm. Have you tried the ctrl key or tab? You could get through the entire game, up to the current update in less time than it took you to write your question.

If you honestly didn't know, you can set "Skip Unseen Text" in the preferences, and then hold down either the CTRL key or press tab to zip through the entire game, stopping only at the choices. And this game doesn't have that many, so it should really take no more than 2 or 3 minutes to zip through the entire game.

Reactions: Mukashi
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes