Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Are any subsequent encounters with each of the girls have the creampie choices yet or...?
Not yet, no.

All I wanna know is can we make her cut the forest down? She'll obey us now right?

Ok, I'm a little less sad/frustrated now.
It's not something I had planned, but I won't say never :sneaky:

Claire S2
Honestly, I don't know if people are ready for Claire Season 2 :ROFLMAO:

I have tried this Vn a while ago, and i remember that i quite liked it.
After reading the last pages here it sounds like every Li will be Bi,
atleast with claire somewhat being the second main person in the harem.
Ofcourse it all depends how it is written, could still be good.
But will this become another harem VN where the main personality trait
of the Li's is being Bi?
So I've talked about this a little, and it's somewhat of a gray area. The girls are all primarily focused on you, this should be clearer as time goes on. When you're not there, they're not going on dates with each other or having sex by themselves. But they will interact when you're having sex, because they're all hot and have warm bodies.Overall MC is what everyone wants more than anything, anything else is just an added bonus.

It has maledom which isn't tagged. Like I said before, pretty sure the developer is a bit confused about the meaning of femdom. Probably thinks it means a woman is being dominated.
I didn't find any femdom scenes in the game. Did I miss it or no femdom scenes yet?
There is a very light Femdom scene with Claire in Chapter 2 in the changing room, which is what I originally tagged it for. Someone has added the Maledom tag now, so I hope that clears that up. I hope to expand on both of these as I continue:giggle:

anyone know how to unlock these locked gallery?
These are all Claire scenes, obtained by selecting her options whenever possible, as well as starting the Harem

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Just wanted to ask about the amount of missable scenes, I'm gonna try this today and go the harem route (gotta catch em all) so if I go the harem route am I missing more scenes than I'm gaining because that would be very annoying, and I'm not talking just sex scenes but also story scenes like am I forced to follow one Li over another constantly or is it not significant?

Thanks in advance

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Just wanted to ask about the amount of missable scenes, I'm gonna try this today and go the harem route (gotta catch em all) so if I go the harem route am I missing more scenes than I'm gaining because that would be very annoying, and I'm not talking just sex scenes but also story scenes like am I forced to follow one Li over another constantly or is it not significant?

Thanks in advance
There a few points where you need choose a scene between two of the girls. Sometimes the scenes are character moments and sometimes they're more lewd in nature. None of these choices closes that girl's path though and these happen whether or not you choose the harem route. As of now, the harem route doesn't cause you to miss any scenes, you just see the harem route version of that scene.

Nov 26, 2021
There a few points where you need choose a scene between two of the girls. Sometimes the scenes are character moments and sometimes they're more lewd in nature. None of these choices closes that girl's path though and these happen whether or not you choose the harem route. As of now, the harem route doesn't cause you to miss any scenes, you just see the harem route version of that scene.
Thanks for that detailed description

Raruruimu

Aug 10, 2019
I didn't get the first scene from the third page gallery. Even tho i repeated the game i missed again. Can someone explain it for me what i'm not doing to get it, please.

Loving the game so far !

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I didn't get the first scene from the third page gallery. Even tho i repeated the game i missed again. Can someone explain it for me what i'm not doing to get it, please.

Loving the game so far !
That scene is an alternate scene to the one with Emily and Claire, where it's just MC and Emily. You'll only get it if you don't take the harem route.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm amazingly thankful for having tried this game out. In fact, I'm still playing it, but I had to take a quick pause to post something here.

Mukashi , your game is a beacon of hope for us, hairy women lovers. Thank you very much for this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, never cease to enlighten our lives with real, natural looks. It's tiring to always have to play VNs with unnatural clean shaven looks, I tell you!

Professional bush diver here, scholar and gentleman. Peace out brothers, and hairy assets, always!

Aaaaand, back to the game...

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
One thing I'm confused about is the fact that this is a "Harem" game but Claire clearly has something going on with another guy and so is Isabella with Cyrus (Obviously NTR) and please make it so you put Claire in her place at one point because it feels like she's leading the story and not the MC she is just way too pushy and dominant for my taste. MC is way too much of a beta. Basically, if you're trying to make it Claire's harem and not the MC's then you are going the right way. If you are making it the MC's harem then make him man tf up and make him make Claire stop treating him like her stupid little puppy and as previously mentioned the whole Claire is with Travis thing is NTR (Not good).

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah i like Claire to an extent but there is a lot of red flags with her to be honest, a lot of questions have to be answered. First is her relationship with Travis are they going to break up? Does she intent to date both Travis and the MC? If she is sleeping around (She is cheating Travis with the MC are there anyone else)? Does she has feelings for the MC or does she only see him as a tool? I think that the MC should put her in her place and start leading because right now she did treat him a her lost puppy. Still i like the game so far i cant wait for more.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Claire is trouble and I don't trust her in the slightest. Putting aside the relationship with Travis, she doesn't seem to care what the MC wants because even if you turn down her proposal, she tells Mei that the MC likes her and I doubt that will be the end of her meddling. She wants her own harem and sees the MC as a good candidate to bring in the girls that prefer guys. I have no intention of sharing with Claire so I will only play the solo routes.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so let me get this right the only way to get harem route is to bring in a girls thats in a relationship with another guy glad i read here before playing

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
so let me get this right the only way to get harem route is to bring in a girls thats in a relationship with another guy glad i read here before playing
Claire dumps that guy for MC. He's only seen in one scene, and he calls her on the phone once while she's busy with MC. But yeah, you need Claire for the harem route. If you're concerned about a guy other than MC touching the harem girls don't worry, that never happens.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes