Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
And this my friends is why I'm reluctant to use patreon. Definitely one of the more random abandoned titles. It was going pretty strong, then bam.

I'm not big fan of bushy women as much but damn Claire was hot. I wish we had sex with her instead of your uncle flame.
I'm reluctant to flat out say "you do" for some reason, but considering she's the one that sets you off on having a harem, I am 99% sure you have sex with her.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
And this my friends is why I'm reluctant to use patreon. Definitely one of the more random abandoned titles. It was going pretty strong, then bam.

I'm reluctant to flat out say "you do" for some reason, but considering she's the one that sets you off on having a harem, I am 99% sure you have sex with her.
No all she give was assjobs,blowjob and teasing but no sex at all.

• Sad
Reactions: JJsaint and Dyhart

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
That's her main flaw to me, if her BF was some douche bag who treated her like crap I wouldn't care if she cheated on him. But it sort of feels like she's just walking all over him.
why go through the conscience or having the negative background that you cheated when you can literally just break up with the dude and save yourself the hastle if the bf was a douchebag

Reactions: JJsaint

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
why go through the conscience or having the negative background that you cheated when you can literally just break up with the dude and save yourself the hastle if the bf was a douchebag
Should know the way things work, Girl cheats on guy, he finds out, they split up, she dates the guy she fucked, he treats her like a piece of shit, wants the original boyfriend back.
Obviously the logical and morally correct thing to do is split up with someone rather than cheat, but you know, it never goes that way, they want the best of both worlds, some exciting cheater sex and still have the comfort of the BF she has.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Should know the way things work, Girl cheats on guy, he finds out, they split up, she dates the guy she fucked, he treats her like a piece of shit, wants the original boyfriend back.
Obviously the logical and morally correct thing to do is split up with someone rather than cheat, but you know, it never goes that way, they want the best of both worlds, some exciting cheater sex and still have the comfort of the BF she has.
unfortunately you're right. it do be like that nowadays smh

Reactions: JJsaint

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Jesus, i'm checking a folder of games that i've bookmarked about 1-1.5 year ago to give them time for developing, and like every 2nd one is on hold or long abandoned.

I can clearly see why many people refuse to support artists until they will have at least one major game completed.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well damn I'm just seeing this abandoned.. I needed more Charlie! Think that was her name anyway lol

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Jesus, i'm checking a folder of games that i've bookmarked about 1-1.5 year ago to give them time for developing, and like every 2nd one is on hold or long abandoned.

I can clearly see why many people refuse to support artists until they will have at least one major game completed.
Same sad but true. I only support after I can physically play with a substantial amount of content; I'm tired of promises and "potential".

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Same sad but true. I only support after I can physically play with a substantial amount of content; I'm tired of promises and "potential".
Ditto, it's been a depressing evening, far as the games here go.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn I always get my hopes up when I see a good abandoned game on recent comments, usually for nothing! I just want more Charlie!

Reactions: jojombs17
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes