vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Are all girls going to have lesbian scenes? Not too much into that but I don't want to stick to the monogamous route either

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
We all knew this was coming. Even the last update, the dev seemed to have lost interest. Oh well. I guess Food Truck never made the income the dev wanted to make it worth continuing.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This one and AOA Academy marked abandoned within 2 weeks of each other.
That's two of my favorites gone in a very short amount of time.
Although things weren't looking good for this one even before chapter 5 was released.
Still, I hope the dev is doing ok, wherever they are.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
So how long does a game need to be abandoned before a new dev "if they are interested" can take the reigns on a story and remake? This story deserves to be told us what I'm saying I'm sad the dev said f*** it more or less.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So how long does a game need to be abandoned before a new dev "if they are interested" can take the reigns on a story and remake? This story deserves to be told us what I'm saying I'm sad the dev said f*** it more or less.
There's other games abandoned with potentially much better stories, if someone is going to piggyback off of this I really don't see a point, unless they love the characters that much. It's sucks it gone though.

Reactions: qaywsx
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes