Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Claire dumps that guy for MC. He's only seen in one scene, and he calls her on the phone once while she's busy with MC. But yeah, you need Claire for the harem route. If you're concerned about a guy other than MC touching the harem girls don't worry, that never happens.
Is it an all or nothing harem, where we have to pick all the girls or can we only pick the ones we want? Assuming of course we have Claire on board...

Also, if I am on the harem path, should I always prioritize Claire scenes over everyone? I already have picked Emily over Jade even though I like Jade too, but is there a priority in picking scene with all the girls? I actually like them all and was worried focusing on Claire and Emily will not lead me to spending time with the other girls like Mei, Jade, etc.

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Is it an all or nothing harem, where we have to pick all the girls or can we only pick the ones we want? Assuming of course we have Claire on board..
Mukashi said Claire wanted everyone in the harem and that he had no plans to make it a la carte.

Also, if I am on the harem path, should I always prioritize Claire scenes over everyone?
I don't think so. Claire wants you to get all the girls. For example, if you visit her in the coffee shop she says something like she feels flattered for being chosen before the others and that you still have work to to with them... Or something like that. But that's my interpretation of the dialogues.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Last post was "only" at the end of July?
This counts as absolutely top current! Some other DEV post felt every 3 months some text wall without something concrete to communicate... o_O
And Mukashi was so far quite reliable with updates and their quality.
So I'm not worried about "Abandoned" here yet. :unsure:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yep, unfortunately it's not looking good for Food Truck Story. Seems like Mukashi lost interest. Anyone with paying supporters owes it to them to provide periodic updates as to what they are paying for. Sadly, this isn't the case with this dev anymore.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Food Truck story is an underappreciated gem here, but unfortunately it doesn't make enough for the dev to spend much (if any) time on it. I can only hope that Mukashi will keep working it, even if slowly, but I am not exactly holding my breath. The long radio silence is giving me "Connected" vibes.

Sick of seeing abandoned shit. Devs who abandon more than once should be banned from Patreon.
I am with you, but abandoned games still make Patreon money, more than games that are actually completed. Even Milfy City is still making around $10,000 a month, and it has been abandoned for years. Our Fate, which has been abandoned for 3 years, still gets $100 a month in donations. Patreon isn't going to give up their 8%, even if a dev is never heard from again.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Even Milfy City is still making around $10,000 a month, and it has been abandoned for years.
Out of curiosity I looked at ICSTOR (Milfy City's author) Patreon and there, at the very top there is this statement:

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - 70% (~January 2023)
Project X - 40%

I have no idea how recent is this update (I haven't looked for more than a year) but Jan 2023 is still in the future, so... Not that I put much hope in it, but it would be nice if they finished the game, even if shortened version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Out of curiosity I looked at ICSTOR (Milfy City's author) Patreon and there, at the very top there is this statement:

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - 70% (~January 2023)
Project X - 40%

I have no idea how recent is this update (I haven't looked for more than a year) but Jan 2023 is still in the future, so... Not that I put much hope in it, but it would be nice if they finished the game, even if shortened version.
So is the year 37,276,402 and I still wouldn't expect an MC update by then :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes