Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Some of the most stunning renders of a MILF in most of the games I've smashed
The story has merit but the grind was torture... The ending...NEEDS TO BE REMADE!!!
If someone decides to really remake it as a player friendly version that person will become a well loved legend of the craft
Melinda is perfect but the game mechanics are fucking crap!!!...CRAP I SAY!!!!... And I was being kind saying so....

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Some of the most stunning renders of a MILF in most of the games I've smashed
The story has merit but the grind was torture... The ending...NEEDS TO BE REMADE!!!
If someone decides to really remake it as a player friendly version that person will become a well loved legend of the craft
Melinda is perfect but the game mechanics are fucking crap!!!...CRAP I SAY!!!!... And I was being kind saying so....
All games from this developer have the same bugs and the same mechanics. Avoid his games like the plague

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys, in short, is this another incarnation of "big brother"? I'm just looking at a typical set of 3 women, one of which is a mother, a boy (MC), two girls - usually his sisters, and most likely the mother's incoming fiance, with whom the MC usually has a war of survival ... there may be variations in particulars but in general and generally the same. Am I wrong in my assumptions?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Dude, Melinda's model is the most common milf models they use in visual novels world. If you play vns long enough you would know.
The Melinda model for Fotm is one of a kind... Even her face!!!...I did ask for input prior but dudes suggested games where the MILF has the same hair.... Not what I asked for.... As for your 2 cents... Keep it...Seems you need it

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
guys, in short, is this another incarnation of "big brother"? I'm just looking at a typical set of 3 women, one of which is a mother, a boy (MC), two girls - usually his sisters, and most likely the mother's incoming fiance, with whom the MC usually has a war of survival ... there may be variations in particulars but in general and generally the same. Am I wrong in my assumptions?
You're not too far off... The story is a dark one, and there is a couple Eric's, but they die.....The gameplay is the truly excruciating part....

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Around week 30+, how can you make sure you can find Melinda cleaning the living room instead of Rhonda?
Is it tied to a specific day of the week or are there any conditions to force Rhonda to go to her room?

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
imm stock at 21:00 when i will walk Aurelia to her home, but she keep saying to Melinda to come with us, cuz Daniel is in danger. cant proced the secence. how can i fix it? or what i have done wrong. FOM 2

stoo12009

May 16, 2020
Anyone else have a bug with stone trap? On android have clicked every inch of the barn search and can't find it, can get the worms OK but no stones

SnirlenTV

Apr 13, 2018
No Offence but this line: "You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered" kinda ruined the game before even trying it.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes