shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Hello, I just came across this game and wondering if this game is animated or not? I'm aware there's no "animated" tag on it but some games I found also didn't put anything but still has animation in the game.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Hello, I just came across this game and wondering if this game is animated or not? I'm aware there's no "animated" tag on it but some games I found also didn't put anything but still has animation in the game.
Yes, it is animated, but you have to grind a lot to get the animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Being_Incognito

Aug 10, 2020
It took me a whole year of trudging through this torturous mess... The models are awesome and the actual scenes are good ( I love me some mama Mel) But then came the ending... I almost took a bat to my PC over this!!
I sincerely wish some sensible dev. remakes this title to a.....PLAYABLE level... A rewrite wouldn't be a bad idea either
It feels like SNC is purposely punishing players with the minotaur maze of choices and triggers
Since I've been playing vn's he is the only dev. that twists his projects like this
save me some disappointment & spoil the ending for me.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys i just started to play this game 30 minutes ago .. but i noticed something weird .. i was done from the first day and going to the second day .. and the second day was exactly as the first day .. so i passed it to the third day and its repeated again .. ( same questions - same events )

is that normal ???

or the cheat mod is bugging the game ?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
guys i just started to play this game 30 minutes ago .. but i noticed something weird .. i was done from the first day and going to the second day .. and the second day was exactly as the first day .. so i passed it to the third day and its repeated again .. ( same questions - same events )

is that normal ???

Yes its just a grind fest, eventually you get new scenes but you have to play the game exactly as the dev wrote it. I followed the walkthrough after playing it for a long time and saw scenes I had never seen before but still never got to the end as the grind just becomes unbearable.

Reactions: Ntrsugar and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes its just a grind fest, eventually you get new scenes but you have to play the game exactly as the dev wrote it. I followed the walkthrough after playing it for a long time and saw scenes I had never seen before but still never got to the end as the grind just becomes unbearable.
yea im already in day 10 now and i get 1 different scene every 1 hour ( i really thought its a glitch omg ) .. this is sad .. for a game with 5 Gb .. i expected to see different events in every second .. the story & models looks good though but ..

now im STUCK in that house with only 3 characters just repeating my self over & over .. its getting boring
( and after all this im not even sure if what i did is wrong or right ) .. in that case im gonna beat the game after a year

where did the Dev get this idea from :( ..
is there any way to make this more easier ? .. i mean should i play the less grinding fan game instead ?

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

is that normal ???

This is the problem with some games, they take so long to get going people lose interest.
While I like the games characters and storyline I stopped playing because I got bored with it.
I think much of the problem lies with the way patreon works, devs make small updates and the cash keeps flowing in.
I'd rather play a taster of an already finished game then decide if I want to buy it, rather than waiting years only for a game to be abandoned.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This is the problem with some games, they take so long to get going people lose interest.
While I like the games characters and storyline I stopped playing because I got bored with it.
I think much of the problem lies with the way patreon works, devs make small updates and the cash keeps flowing in.
I'd rather play a taster of an already finished game then decide if I want to buy it, rather than waiting years only for a game to be abandoned.
yea the characters are interesting and the story is decent .. but you know what ..
i already got the message ( that's all for version v12 ending ) and i didn't see any content yet ..
and the forced NTR bombs is scattered & stuffed in it every where like the knife in the candy

i have no idea what is the whole 5 Gb size contains ? .. its all the same scenes & same conversations repeating .. i have never seen like this before .. i played games with 1 Gb size and it was way longer with more characters and more contents

I was shocked this game was popular for many years and i was excited to play it ..
and today finally was my first try .. and it end up like this

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes