rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Been a long time since I checked this one so I want to know is there a harem route/ending? Also is the ntr avoidable?

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
How do you use the pill the nurse gives you? I hide the towels but still don't get the option to use it

Dutch---Cub

May 31, 2023
I am currently trying to get through with this game, version I. Some events don't seem to trigger;

- shady guy to appear;
- Cynthia to appear,

Anyone know why my game doesn't seem to progress/trigger these events ?

tnx in advance

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
There are no good games. And if there is ... then they are abandoned or in development. wait years.:cry:

I agree, but he should improve something in his games, not listen to his supporters on the forum, where they lie to him that his games are great.. Because he becomes unplayable and frustrating. How I took a break from finishing his games because I don't have the strength to go back for now.
. Here is the problem with the mechanics of his games, instead of improving the game mechanics by the creator, his supporters tell him that these games are great and that he should not change anything. Here's an endless grind that will kill you and you don't know what to do because I don't have such a simple thing as a quest log. All you have to do is click through the dialogues endlessly until you somehow find a variable that will give you a new text or some new scene. you have to discover everything by trial and error. In his new game, it's the same or even worse, because every day you lose points to the stats you've honed for so long, just a great idea.

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
I have a bug apparently, on the first game it seems that I can't use the NORMAL pills, no matter how many times I repeat the bathroom scene with mel, using the pills option does not even appear

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
It took me a whole year of trudging through this torturous mess... The models are awesome and the actual scenes are good ( I love me some mama Mel) But then came the ending... I almost took a bat to my PC over this!!
I sincerely wish some sensible dev. remakes this title to a.....PLAYABLE level... A rewrite wouldn't be a bad idea either
It feels like SNC is purposely punishing players with the minotaur maze of choices and triggers
Since I've been playing vn's he is the only dev. that twists his projects like this

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes