hamod

Jan 5, 2021
can someone make a mod of this game without the hard grinding ?? it would be great
yea tell me about it .. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: .. I've been playing for a week now and all i got is .. ( look at her boobs .. look at her ass .. jerk off .. sniff her panty .. try to remove her bra .. try to slide your hand between her thighs .. try to unzip her pants .. try to touch her nipples .. try to insert your freaking finger in her nose )

and i thought the blueball blowjob games was bad .. now i end up with only looking & trying to touch from the outside :FacePalm: thanks alot Dev that was very generous

and im not even sure the side characters are helping .. they are as hard as the main characters

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
It took me a whole year of trudging through this torturous mess... The models are awesome and the actual scenes are good ( I love me some mama Mel) But then came the ending... I almost took a bat to my PC over this!!
I sincerely wish some sensible dev. remakes this title to a.....PLAYABLE level... A rewrite wouldn't be a bad idea either
It feels like SNC is purposely punishing players with the minotaur maze of choices and triggers
Since I've been playing vn's he is the only dev. that twists his projects like this
What is the ending bro.
The Game is garbage , like it demands your sanity and needs couple of years to get through the insanely tedious grind.
I played it for 2 months or more & couldn't get past the Melinda milk scenes, no progress what so ever.

Is there a mod without the grind?

Also, hope this gets a rewrite as you mentioned .

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
it's finish just like that? without even chosing who is he gonna live with or finding out the murderer of his parents?
What's the ending bro ?
Also , how did you even got to the end.

After all the talk of Melinda wanting a Son, there is no pregnancy ? What a fuking waste.
Melinda might be one the best 3d models created in all of adult gaming , and she got wasted in this Grindfest.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Also , why are there 2 version for Android ?
Android v7a (v0.5)
Android Phones (v4.0)

Which one these is the final version & what's the difference why are there two android apps for 2nd part ?
Can someone tell me ?

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
What is the ending bro.
The Game is garbage , like it demands your sanity and needs couple of years to get through the insanely tedious grind.
I played it for 2 months or more & couldn't get past the Melinda milk scenes, no progress what so ever.

Is there a mod without the grind?

Also, hope this gets a rewrite as you mentioned .
Try FOTM sex grind mod

Reactions: ziggy81

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Also , why are there 2 version for Android ?
Android v7a (v0.5)
Android Phones (v4.0)

Which one these is the final version & what's the difference why are there two android apps for 2nd part ?
Can someone tell me ?
there's also something weird & wrong in this game but im not sure if its a bug or if its a mistake from the Dev .. some how i keep getting this message in some of the choices :
( THAT'S ALL FOR THIS VERSION .. MORE SCENES COMING UP IN FUTURE VERSIONS )

what the heck is that even meeeannn ??? this is the final complete version .. so what is he talking about

its so confusing when he says that .. the game doesn't even know that its completed & Finished already ..
future versions :WutFace:my Assss

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
and what is Melinda's problem .. !!
why she always have to slap the shit out of my freaking face every time i back from Emily's massage .. she doesn't even know where i was .. so what is my mistake exactly to deserve a huge sound slap in the face like that .. lol ?

the MC is a 19 years old guy .. with that age he could of been married & having children already .. yet he is not allowed to go outside the house even for 1 hour ?

while Ann is free to go out clubbing at late night every Saturday with no punishment or slap what so ever ..
that's a double standard & 2 face contradiction you know :) it should be the other way around atleast ..
its her daughter .. she should worry about her going out alone midnight instead ..
more than worrying about me going out afternoon

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
FotM 1 and 2 seem like the same game. Just with added content. Feels like neither are complete. FotM 2 feel like an end was just thrown on there to say it was complete. It is a shame really I loved the chars and the story that was there. I would have loved to see more story with the chars continued in a sequel. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I could do better. In fact I'm sure I would do must worse. Most likely nothing at all. Just loved the basic idea and wanted more.

Reactions: odinqq and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
FotM 1 and 2 seem like the same game. Just with added content. Feels like neither are complete. FotM 2 feel like an end was just thrown on there to say it was complete. It is a shame really I loved the chars and the story that was there. I would have loved to see more story with the chars continued in a sequel. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I could do better. In fact I'm sure I would do must worse. Most likely nothing at all. Just loved the basic idea and wanted more.
its a very exciting game when it comes to the story , graphics, characters ,MC and contents ..

but the only downgrade about it is the long way touching blueball & the amount of ( repeating & grinding ) over & over .. its soo lazy & unbelievable that i thought its a glitch at the beginning when i started the game ..
that's how much confusing & bad it was ..

plus its very hard to know if you are lost or if you are progressing .. even with walkthrough its not really gonna help much .. you most likely still gonna end up getting stuck in unending loop .. so you just have to try your luck every where blindly
& hop for the best .. maybe .. just maybe .. something new will happened by miracle

i even end up accepting the NTR for the first time in my life with Paul for the sake of getting any progress .. & i hated it .. but i was worried maybe if i refuse to help him he will not help me progress with his mother & i will lose Gina's scenes ..
yea its that bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Here is his next game Jen's Dilemma V24 with the same mechanics and the same bugs and worse ideas, the characters appear from the previous game but they don't know each other

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Here is his next game Jen's Dilemma V24 with the same mechanics and the same bugs and worse ideas, the characters appear from the previous game but they don't know each other
Yeah I have seen it on his Patreon. I will most likely play it when it is complete but it won't be for the FotM chars. It won't be the same will feel like a cheap popularity grab using the FotM chars and not a continuation of the FotM story.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Are you going round all the threads asking the same question, is this to propel yourself from Newbie to top dog as quickly as possible?? :)
hehe you should of told him this game doesn't even have a basic simple fucking .. how come it will have these rare fetishes .. if he is super lucky >> he might find kissing & touching boobs there
( ofcourse if he ever have enough patient to even reach there .. i managed to only remove the mothers pantie after the middle of the game .. with no sex yet .. only squeezing her butt & call it a day ) :p

Last edited:

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
hehe you should of told him this game doesn't even have a basic simple fucking .. how come it will have these rare fetishes .. if he is super lucky >> he might find kissing & touching boobs there
( ofcourse if he ever have enough patient to even reach there .. i managed to only remove the mothers pantie after the middle of the game .. with no sex yet .. only squeezing her butt & call it a day ) :p
Weird, I found this game in the foot fetish archive post. there it said that the game contains alot of it.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes