hamod

Jan 5, 2021
is there any sex scene with Maria in FOTM 2 at least ?? ..
the Dev looks like he ignores her totally i don't know why .. even she looks better than CYNTHIA to be honest

maria.png

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I know it has been said before, but this game is good and SUCKS at the same time, just repeat and re-do the same things over and over again, and the walk-through that I have found are just okay. not definitive.

2nd time down loading it. I just seems cant get to the end of the game (IS there an end to it???) I did a gallery unlocker and apparently there is some type of conclusion, where Vicky has recordings of MC with Melinda, Ann, & Rhonda.... Also I am some how not progressing to a couple of scenes.
And does the MC ever get any of the women pregnant???

oh well, grind on and not the fun kind of grinding either. :rolleyes:

Devildo78

Nov 8, 2020
Sorry for my following question (I´m sure the answer will be here...in the 1080 Threads ;) ) - Do I have to play Part 1 or can I start with Part 2 ?

Bazinho

Dec 30, 2019
Sorry for my following question (I´m sure the answer will be here...in the 1080 Threads ;) ) - Do I have to play Part 1 or can I start with Part 2 ?
It would be good to play the first part because it is the best but you can play version 2 directly but you will miss the best parts in my opinion

Reactions: Devildo78

juicyhouse666

Nov 10, 2023
I am stuck on rhonda 80 %. On ann and melinda i have 100 %. How do i know what i am missing? I have been trying hours to do all the stuff that I can with rhonda but they just repeat the same one. There was one message that I have to finish it before cynthia will come.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
since the game has too much grind which is better ? .. to watch the game as videos someone playing it or to play the game itself

puddingforce

Apr 17, 2022
I still don't quite understand what changes in the interactions when Melinda's "Suspicion" increases or decreases, could anyone help me?

nicoboy1996

Feb 21, 2021
Stuck at the scene where I use Ann to distract melinda by the pool for debbie. Melinda let's me look for a made up snake. I have no idea what other Lee scenes I'm missing...

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes