Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I mean there's none.. Just go to the OP and take a look.. (OP = Original Post)
You can try following the WT, but to me it was a bit confusing at times, only to be used as a reference.

1705775595381.png
The "Less Grind Mod" has some highlighted choices but are few and far between, IMO..
and is more like another version (fan-made) than a Mod (*original game not required)..

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf_Loverx

Salvsa313

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone know why the text for "yummy boobs" and "can i touch your boobs" are purple? idk how to make it green or how to progress

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone know why the text for "yummy boobs" and "can i touch your boobs" are purple? idk how to make it green or how to progress
:confused: What can we say... the game is grinding, grinding, grinding..
Just keep doing or taking the same option you've been choosing.. each time the story will change a bit and maybe the choices will change..

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I personally don't mind games with grinds like this but the rewards are few and far apart which I am not a big fan of. You do a lot of grinding and game gives you a new frame, rinse repeat. The MC is very unlikable. It's almost a cliche these days but to be fair this game is a bit on the older side, the first one came out in 2017 I believe? The spelling and grammar leaves a lot to be desired, makes you wonder why they never put any effort into fixing it. I do like the female characters to some degree, at least Rhonda. She doesn't have that generic female vibe that you see in most vn's.

Anyways those are my thoughts after playing the first one and the second version for a few hours. To me it's pretty mediocre in all aspects.

PLAYER9821452

Jun 20, 2023
20:00, go close the coop, outside and arrow up, then go to ann, ok i'll help you this time
this thing is bugged or idk .. from day 1 just dialogue that repeats daily without chaging

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Game Updated: 2021-04-01
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 Finale
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac
(v0.5): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android v7a
(v0.5): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android Phones
(v4.0): MEGA -
Simulators
(v4.0): MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID *

Foot Of The Mountains 1

Holiday Standalone Episode

Extras: Gallery Mod* - FAN SIGN - FAN SIGN2 - Cheat Menu Mod* - v10 Hints - SAVE - Help - Walkthrough+Saves - Spanish Translation* - Less Grind Mod - Help - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Ok This is actually annoying. I am on ep 1 and bought at least 20 sunscreen lotion. But whenever there is a sunbathing event with melinda the mc for some strange reason does not have the lotion. I don't know wtf do I do and how do I fix it. Its also pissing me off more cause of how grindy this shit is. I have lost multiple days of progress with melinda and I don't have any saves to go back to

Oobaha

Apr 6, 2018
Dont really see anyone else talk about this, was playing about 4-6 hours of FOTM 1 and multiple times I ran into an issue that the content wasnt available in "this version" so unless there is another version, the game is not finished, which is incredibly annoying to grind for 4 hours just to NOT get a scene because the game is unfinished. Cant speak for FOTM 2.

Reactions: damiandik
Apr 11, 2020
Here is my FOTM I v12 WT, FOTM II WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
MY V12 WT is out of sync, use it as a reference

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

What's in my FOTM II WT zip file
3 images, one showing where the worms and trap are at , 1 showing where the 2 new hot spots are at and 1 showing where the peep hole is at in your bathroom, along with the wt

Because of the changes that was made between v1.0 and v2.0 for FOTM 2, i had to remake the whole wt, so now both versions are blended in together, there is no start and end for either versions in the wt, best to start over

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

FOTM 1 Saves
from start to end of v12 with galleries

FOTM 2 Saves
v2.0 complete save
v3.0 completed save, save is at the melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game will take you to the main menu.
There is no scene repeat for v3.0
v4.0 completed save

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves and you are following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
um which one do i start with to start the game and what is the second and on and how is everything not in order?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes