Oct 26, 2020
This game would probably be 4+ stars average reviews if not for it's insane level of grind. The coding has probably killed 2 stars for this games review average. The number 1 complaint by far that people have about this game is about the grind / code. Even if you create the absolute best scene with the best renders and dialogue... Nobody really wants to see the same scene 100 times in a row.

For players who love, and prefer a visual novel this game is an absolute nightmare. I have played many games, hundreds of them. I honestly can't point to any one game and say "This game has worse grind than foot of the mountain." "Superpowered", and "Fashion Business", are up there, but I think this is the gold medal winner for worst grind.

It's kinda infuriating because it was really a good game, but it's lost in the endless maze of repetition.
I disagree with you. This Dev fucked over his entire core base to please a few that threw extra money his way. When players have to grind religiously for months and months to fuck a main LI and some Black guy and Asian guys can just appear out of nowhere and effortlessly fuck your main LI it's a real kick in the balls. I like NTR but only when it makes sense and this didn't make sense, also the Main character went from and alpha to beta fairly quickly. There's just too many character flaws and inconsistencies to give this a 4 star. You can say it's coding or whatever but it's EVERYTHING. The Dev needs to go back to his basics, but this isn't working.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Foot of the Mountains 2 [v5.0 Finale] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.37 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.35 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 377 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 359 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i haven't played since that first NTR scene with the black dude. So the last Fotm1 update. You mean to tell me there's now another scene but with Asian dudes and Aunt in Fotm2?

Jesus, i mean the only reason i didn't want to play again was because of the harsh scene grinding and i was hoping for a 3rd party mod or something to reduce it eventually. Now reading that makes me not want to play. Last time it didn't bother me too much but I'm not about to grind through Fotm2 just to get cucked.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Okay i haven't played since that first NTR scene with the black dude. So the last Fotm1 update. You mean to tell me there's now another scene but with Asian dudes and Aunt in Fotm2?

Jesus, i mean the only reason i didn't want to play again was because of the harsh scene grinding and i was hoping for a 3rd party mod or something to reduce it eventually. Now reading that makes me not want to play. Last time it didn't bother me too much but I'm not about to grind through Fotm2 just to get cucked.
The less grind mod was there but i don't know if it get updated without mod this game is really a pain in the ass.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro does anyone have the saves just before the ending start i have played every scenes but still don't know when the ending start ....i was totally playing it like a kind of harem game avoiding every scene other than daniel's and still unlocked every scenes because i think it might have something to do with ending and unlocked every scene i thought just keep repeating still don't know when the ending start .....do does anyone of brothers please give me the saves just before the ending start....

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Is this game good? I don't care about the ntr. I can play both the ntr and non-ntr paths. I want to know if the gameplay is good.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes