Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
there is no different... i think v5 is same with v5 Final

View attachment 1119711
Bro can you please send me your ending saves if there are two ending like good and bad please send me both i tried every scenes like 12 to 15 times (i had high rep points for each character still no ending options....) i also downloaded the 5.0 but it was the same as this one no new story progression scenes

Reactions: Razoryo

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Question: After all the part at Debbie's house, after returning home with Melinda and that scene between Melinda and .... back to the starting point with the ordinary day, did I miss anything?

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
did the fix the bugs where story dont progress for the FOM 1?? how am i supposed to play if i cant progress through the story?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Even God cannot be this creative. You won't be able to hold back your tears in the game's finale.
Bro do you have saves just before the ending is there is two endings like good and bad please please give me both save files man i tried hell of a grind and seen all sex scens but i don't know why story progression or finale scene is not appearing.. i have high rp points with each character still no finale scenes is appearing
:)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
And she releases the game's finale in april fools out of all days...
Quite a poetic end to this whole ordeal if you ask me, considering how dogshit the game has become since it's early wholesome days.

Reactions: Bakkalon and jose_1

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I remember playing this and liked it . It was the update when MC and his sister goes to party .
All the comments imply it went downhill after that. Bummer.

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
the aunt and cousin design.... wow. damn gameplay is the worst. the guys that made lust and nadia would have killed it with gameplay and even more so if they had melinda and the cousin.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Am I missing something? This final release is nothing more than an introduction to the next game...and that's it?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And she releases the game's finale in april fools out of all days...
Quite a poetic end to this whole ordeal if you ask me, considering how dogshit the game has become since it's early wholesome days.
It was out like 2 weeks ago. read previous

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro if anyone have the saves just before the ending (if there are two ending like good or bad then both) please share it with me i don't know how many times i really need to grind at this point i lost count of how many times i repeated the scenes.....i just not getting story progression scenes... so if anyone has it please share it with me... :)

Reactions: lalapopoland

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is 1 the prequal or is it just the previous version? Should I play 1 first? I assume yes I know it sounds like a stupid question to ask, I just want to make sure.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is 1 the prequal or is it just the previous version? Should I play 1 first? I assume yes I know it sounds like a stupid question to ask, I just want to make sure.
It's part 1 one of the "Story" so yeah start there

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
This game with Melinda is very good. After version v5.0 (finale) will we not have more episodes then?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So I am thinking of trying FOTM 1 & 2 now that they are all done. But I've read some very odd back & forth's about the Dev and the game.

I am not really a big fan of sharing / ntr / other males with LI's
Been reading over the comments to see if this is a big part of the game as it is tagged for some of this stuff. Some people say it is, some people say it isn't.

Opinions are still very divided, so can someone who has played to the end please let me know if:

1) Unavoidable ntr/ sharing/ "more than MC's dick" ? (avoidable is fine)
2) Is there a bunch of 'side character sex'? (Secondary, non-li's going at it 'voyerism' that kinda thing)

Thanks!

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes