• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I added a feature to rename the MC at the beginning of FOTM 2.

I don't know enough RenPy to be able to update the name at any point in the game so...

swap out the Scripts.rpa file in the game folder. This update makes no other changes, renames the MC only. Does not work on FOTM 1

I'm teaching myself RenPy.
My next goal will be to streamline FOTM2 and eliminate some of the grind.
Because I like Mom/Son/Sister games more than Aunt/Nephew/Cousin I'm also going to work on updating the relationships.
Aunt Melinda will become Mom, Uncle William -> Dad...

Shout out to Llamamann. He was cool when I screwed around with his FOTM Sex>grind Mod and gave me some ideas on how to improve my skill.

Last edited:

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
so thats the ending? william gets arrested and we find out that Melinda's pregnancy attempts succeeded in one of the post-game cutscenes. while i still love Auntie Mel im so glad i stopped playing this after part 1 ended

JOKINGLY SANE

Sep 17, 2019
Hey help me out guys, I'm stuck with the Debbie asking me to drug Melinda's drink in the morning and can't seem to find my way out.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I've made an attempt at streamlining the FOTM 2 game. This Mod does not work on part 1.

The game starts off with Melinda relationship score of 500 with 1000 being necessary to activate final scenes. The grind came from improving the Melinda relationship score 5 - 30 points at a time. I reduced most of the event requirements by 80% so we should be able to trigger those events much faster.

This mod version allows for naming the MC as well as the streamline. Delete the Scripts.rpa in the game folder and replace with this version.

See above post if you want to keep the grind but only change the MC name.

Next I'm going to work on changing the relationship making the MC Melinda's son instead of nephew. That update is a lot more time consuming.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
bro this game is fucking broken, once i have melinda with 11% progression stats and when i look again i see 45% on ann and 0 in melinda, also the events are really bad

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Do you only have the compressed version with rpa images? Won't you go with the images in another format?

Slurp GOD

Feb 17, 2018
So im stuck in FOTM 1 V12, im trying to follow a walkthrough that says v12 but i just cant seem to advance the story at all. Im repeating the same events over and over, theres no emily massage icon only barbara. I'm enjoying this game and its renders but the grind is breaking my back. (literally, i need a new chair..). Also, is FOTM 2 an extension of #1? like if my saves dont transfer, am i going to have to re-grind all this nonsense again? ill cry

edit--- So i guess i was just one more time of doing the same thing away from advancing, on like everything... I still need to know why i have no emily massage icon though.

Last edited:

Asufake

Oct 5, 2018
Screenshot_2021-04-04-17-43-02-116_androidadult.com.footofthemountains.jpg

How can i trigger event after this scene, the game said my relationship is lower then 900 but i have higher point, and he said i'm missing another scene. Please help me

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes