• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Chemmy, post: 5455712, membre: 674374"]
aucun wt n'est nécessaire pour la v5, passez au dimanche, à 9h allez à melinda, choisissez ce que nous faisons aujourd'hui?, aucune sauvegarde et rechargement n'est nécessaire, vous pourrez choisir toutes les options et voir toutes les scènes
[/CITATION]
Chemmy. Je vous remercie de votre patience dans la mise en place des sauvegardes, le WT. Cela m'a beaucoup aidé dans le jeu à suivre les chemins, merci.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
the walkthrough isn't updated. game started at 9am but the guide mention the task to do at 8am. All the action mention doesn't follow the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I got to say while I liked the characters albeit most were slightly THICK, the finale was really poor

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Is FOTM 2 the same bullshit boring grind as FOTM 1? The renders were great in the first, but the "game" was just not worth stomaching.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have never played this game before, but I want to try it. Should I play Foot of the mountains 1 before the second part? And what about the Holidays Special 2020 and the Holiday Standalone Episode, both listed in the opening post as well? Are they worth playing? If so, what order is the most appropriate? FOTM1, then FOTM2 and then the two other? Thank you.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have never played this game before, but I want to try it. Should I play Foot of the mountains 1 before the second part? And what about the Holidays Special 2020 and the Holiday Standalone Episode, both listed in the opening post as well? Are they worth playing? If so, what order is the most appropriate? FOTM1, then FOTM2 and then the two other? Thank you.
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. "(V12)"

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone "Christmas Special"}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V5". {"Chapter II"}.
( Which includes:-
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. "(V13)" &
"Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed".
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3"
"Foot Of The Mountains II V4")

Please play in this order:-
(a) [ Till the end of V9.9 ,Then if you want(b) V10, Back to (a) and carry on with V11 & V12.
Then (c)

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between,
In which, William will enter a hospital for an operation on his arm.

He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

You do not need a save from (a) or (b) to play (c).
SNC has given you some "Stats" to start with,
While they are low, with a little gameplay they can so be raised.

KALXXX

Jun 22, 2020
Update 20/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "4.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "[BFoot of the mountains II[/B]" versione "4.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 06/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Holidays Special" version "1.0".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Holidays Special" versione "1.0".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Holidays Episode" version "1.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Holidays Episode" versione "1.0".

Update 12/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "3.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "[BFoot of the mountains II[/B]" versione "3.0".

Update 06/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "2.0".

Note: This translation ALSO includes Scrappy's Mod. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCRAPPY MOD BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION. BEFORE installing the translation you need to install the Mod. The Scrappy mod can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-gallery-mod-v1-0-scrappy.39327/

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains II" version "2.0".

Nota: Questa traduzione include ANCHE la Mod di Scrappy. NON INCLUDE LA SCRAPPY MOD MA SOLO LA SUA TRADUZIONE. PRIMA di installare la traduzione occorre installare la Mod. La Scrappy mod la trovate qui: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-gallery-mod-v1-0-scrappy.39327/

Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains II" version "1.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains II" version "1.0".

Update 24/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "12 (Scrappy MOD)".

Note: This translation is identical to version 12 of the game but also includes the translation of Scrappy's Mod. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCRAPPY MOD BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION. BEFORE installing the translation you need to install the Mod. The Scrappy mod can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-gallery-mod-v12-scrappy.39327/

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains" versione "12 (Scrappy MOD)".

Nota: Questa traduzione e' identica alla versione 12 del gioco ma include anche la traduzione della Mod di Scrappy. NON INCLUDE LA SCRAPPY MOD MA SOLO LA SUA TRADUZIONE. PRIMA di installare la traduzione occorre installare la Mod. La Scrappy mod la trovate qui: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-gallery-mod-v12-scrappy.39327/

Update 20/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "12".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains" versione "12".

Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains" version "11".

IMPORTANT: IT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE DEFINITIVE VERSION (not Beta).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mediocratis

Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys,can someone help me please ?

How can i delete my old save files,i want to play this game from the start.I downloaded the new version and when i click to "start" it's opening the old saves from old version of the game.I'm trying to play from 0 and when i click start in menu,it's opening with rhonda relationship 400 ec.
just click menu<start< then save over you other saves. Or simply delete your browsing history which erases all saves (if online play)

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Hi guys,can someone help me please ?

How can i delete my old save files,i want to play this game from the start.I downloaded the new version and when i click to "start" it's opening the old saves from old version of the game.I'm trying to play from 0 and when i click start in menu,it's opening with rhonda relationship 400 ec.
It seems that you've restarted the part 2 aka Foot Of The Mountains II.
There, the relationships don't start from 0. (Melinda 500, Ann 400, Rhonda 400).

If you want to restart from the very beginning, you have to play the part 1, Foot Of The Mountains I. It's a different game with independent saves. No need to delete old saves, just hit the start button. ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. "(V12)"

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone "Christmas Special"}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V5". {"Chapter II"}.
( Which includes:-
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. "(V13)" &
"Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed".
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3"
"Foot Of The Mountains II V4")

Please play in this order:-
(a) [ Till the end of V9.9 ,Then if you want(b) V10, Back to (a) and carry on with V11 & V12.
Then (c)

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between,
In which, William will enter a hospital for an operation on his arm.

He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

You do not need a save from (a) or (b) to play (c).
SNC has given you some "Stats" to start with,
While they are low, with a little gameplay they can so be raised.
First of all thank you for this info. This is the first thing i wanna ask XD so thank you.

Second I've been following the game for a long time. But never tried it. I was wondering... under the genre i see the incest tag.
But i do not see any incest patch. Do the game have some sort of relationship system at the start? Or there is some patch somewhere?

Thank you

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I keep seeing people talking about an ending and I see there are supposed to be new scenes, but I'm literally doing the same things over and over and nothing has changed.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
First of all thank you for this info. This is the first thing i wanna ask XD so thank you.

Second I've been following the game for a long time. But never tried it. I was wondering... under the genre i see the incest tag.
But i do not see any incest patch. Do the game have some sort of relationship system at the start? Or there is some patch somewhere?

Thank you
No patch needed .
Your main L.I. are Melinda, and her two daughters Ann and Rhonda.
Melinda is your father's sister .

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes