zainon

Jan 27, 2021
im starting on FOTM 1 and i'm already bored. don't get me wrong i'm curious with the story that's why i'm still playing but tbh i really don't like clicking tpye of avn or whatever it's called because i spend too much time on clicking instead of the story. hahaha

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. My first time here. So do I need to download the chapters separately? Or the main link have the 2 of them?

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
Hey. I'm having trouble in FOTM 2 progressing from V 2.0 to 3.0. I feel like for weeks (in game) I've just been repeating the same stuff but have no clue what I have to do to get it to go from 2 to 3. Any tips?
Download a different save file with more progress saved. It's impossible to play the game without spending 500h grinding, only way is to use many different save files.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have been playing FOTM V12 for the last few days and it gets quite frustrating, seriously. Arguably the biggest problem of this game is the ridiculous amounts of grinding it requires from the player. A fair amount of grinding is not something that bothers me, honestly. It usually makes achieving things all the more rewarding. But in this game it gets ridiculous. Repeating the same actions time after time after time... and feeling little progress at best can drive anybody crazy.

Another aspect that I very much miss in the game is some kind of ingame hint system (or quest log) or whatever information resource that keeps the player on the track of advancing in the storyline.

I keep playing it just because Melinda keeps resisting my charms. :love: If were not for her, I am not very confident that I would keep playing the game.

Last edited:

maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
Is it possible to avoid some sex scenes with a Barbara when you go to work for her or is it possible to just go to the store without visiting Barbara? ?

Or avoid sex with Linda when going for stronger pils in V8?

Linda and especially Barbara are disgusting to me.......I only want sex with Melinda :)

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Is it possible to avoid some sex scenes with a Barbara when you go to work for her or is it possible to just go to the store without visiting Barbara? ?

Or avoid sex with Linda when going for stronger pils in V8?

Linda and especially Barbara are disgusting to me.......I only want sex with Melinda :)
Possible to skip for Linda but not Barbara

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes