edgar7631

Jan 28, 2019
Hello I have a question: What's the difference between "Holidays Special 2020" and the "Holiday Standalone Episode"? And which one was released before? Thank you.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So, I quit trying to play FOTM v12 without any kind of external help. The insane levels of grinding and the lack of sufficient ingame hints are hard enough. But there are also multiple variables when making choices during the gameplay, which add to this cocktail of punisment to the player. All in all, a couple of days ago, I started following the detailed walkthrough that Chemmy shared in this post, which is linked in the opening post as well.

I am following that walkthrough to the letter. And honestly, I have been gladly surprised because during the first 9 or 10 ingame weeks, I have not encountered a single event that was not noted in the walkthrough. But now an unexpected event has occurred: according to the walkthrough, starting from the Wednesday night of the 10th week, I should be able to kiss the boobs of drunk Melinda and then remove her underwear when I offer to massage her after taking Aurelia home. But what the walkthrough states in this matter won't happen in my experience. I cannot do both things, one after another. Either I kiss her boobs or I remove her underwear. Am I missing something or is that part of the walkthrough not accurate?

Last edited:

bilou06220

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys, can you help me, how can i play with download saves ?
The game already load my save .... same after replace/copy the saves to the game/saves folder...
dtd you know if delete another file is necessary?
Thanks

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys, can you help me, how can i play with download saves ?
The game already load my save .... same after replace/copy the saves to the game/saves folder...
dtd you know if delete another file is necessary?
Thanks
delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

and download the save after

for more go post 1117 ;)

udogu

May 20, 2019
I am following that walkthrough to the letter. And honestly, I have been gladly surprised because during the first 9 or 10 ingame weeks, I have not encountered a single event that was not noted in the walkthrough. But now an unexpected event has occurred: according to the walkthrough, starting from the Wednesday night of the 10th week, I should be able to kiss the boobs of drunk Melinda and then remove her underwear when I offer to massage her after taking Aurelia home. But what the walkthrough states in this matter won't happen in my experience. I cannot do both things, one after another. Either I kiss her boobs or I remove her underwear. Am I missing something or is that part of the walkthrough not accurate?
I had the same question a few weeks ago. Warning, slight spoilers.

There is one other spot where the instructions seem a bit contradictory.

Week 10, Day 3 at 21:00 - At the end, the instructions say, "kiss her, remove her underwear," but you can't do both, only one or the other. It has these instructions for several days afterwards. Which one should be done, or is the idea to do one until a new scene pops, and then try the other?
keep repeating the kiss her part, it should pop up after a few more times
So, in other words, do the, "Kiss her," option until the, "Remove her underwear," option appears, then do that?

I've gotten to the point where the, "Kiss Her," option gets Melinda's nipples get hard, and the, "Remove her underwear," option ends with Daniel turning her to the side and trying to eat her pussy.

I take it there is nothing else beyond that without advancing to 7.0?
yeah that's pretty much it for 6.9 for her
The walkthrough is not entirely accurate. You do either/or, not both.

Reactions: Jumbi

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
Hello people..can anyone please share the save file of Final ending scene..?
ive grinded for long time still can't trigger the end lol..

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello people..can anyone please share the save file of Final ending scene..?
ive grinded for long time still can't trigger the end lol..
look at previous posts around the time frame of the 5.0 release. You will find the cut scene

• Wow
Reactions: des_0
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes