Ki Ra

Mar 18, 2021
Im stuck When debbie cum to home (the lesbian scene with melinda and debbie in bathroom)
What should I do next ?

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Can i unlock 5 gallery 3 pic after Cynthia levaving? Or do i need this pic to finish game? i have pool scene with barbara and after this im talking with melinda " you have low relationship points and another missing scene", i have 2.5k points but no unlocked 5 gallery 3 pic

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Can i unlock 5 gallery 3 pic after Cynthia levaving? Or do i need this pic to finish game? i have pool scene with barbara and after this im talking with melinda " you have low relationship points and another missing scene", i have 2.5k points but no unlocked 5 gallery 3 pic
It's because of a scene that you did not see that the story does not move forward.
Unfortunately I can't remember what to do, I'm sorry.

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
what can i do? 'you have low realationship points, and another missing scene' its after barbara pool. im grinding a lot of time and nothing

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It was a game with the highest expectations.
But the worst ending.
The surrounding characters play no role.
Even if it was finished in version 1.0, it would not have been different from now.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Target is to find private pool key. Sunday after first week in poker as said above

21:00-Go Living Rm, Get one more, No need, No,

But it didn't work. Should this be done another day? Does it matter that earlier in that day was events where Melinda checking books, Lee working with sink and Cynthia visiting William?

I think this game has too many little puny looking details you have to do or not to do that has big impact later game. It's impossible to follow some logical path to have good game experience and immersion. But renders are great.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes