Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
It was until Cynthia arrived, after the game started to screw up.
I would say it was very good until v 8, decent until v12, and a complete and boring disaster after v12.
The irony is that the best part of the game was the more grindy (not because of the grind itself anyway), which is the problem almost everyone complain about.

Sorry for the english, pretty uncorrect I guess.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I must say that it was a game with an amazing milf as the main character with many sex scenes and many different underwear...but with the worst gameplay (doing the same thing over and over to win points so the story to continue a little and then again the same scene over and over etc etc is extremely boring ) and without a walkthrough it is impossible to play... screenshot0063.png

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
how do you get to the ending?, some woman asks lee to kidnap mel. no idea how to progress the plot after that

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can you upload your save file . I'm not getting the bathroom and church option on Sundays
go back to in this thread to release date of 5.0. scan forward and you will find a file that is the 5.0 ending. It is all essentially a cut scene. Watch it and enjoy. The dev did not put any effort into the end game.

Oh, and the repeating is symbolic of the grind of the game. LOL!

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, here is the French translation of the game
Foot of the mountains 2 V.5.0
First French translation, say months if there are bugs or translation issues.

here I file tl, but I also put the link in mega.

Don't forget to copy the game folder into the game to replace the translated files.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour, voici la traduction en Français du jeu
Foot Of The Mountains 2 V.5.0
Première traduction en français, dites mois si il y a des bugs ou souci de traduction.

ici le je dossier tl, mais je vous met aussi le lien en mega.

N'oublier pas de copier le dossier game dans le jeu pour remplacer les fichier traduit.

Last edited:
Reactions: jos98 and hisokagon

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
still no one has loaded his new game, yet the patreons are increasing; I do not understand
only 6 $30 tier atm, it will drop back to 500 soon, if you paid attention every month his patreon is slowly decreasing, there is plenty of adult game site, some new player comes from there, if they come to this forum first i don't think they will join his patreon because of the bad review.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Do you know what the new game will be called?When is the release date?I think if the author follows the previous scenario in creating the game, as in FOTM ,then he will suffer an even greater fiasco than now,and this will directly lead to a decrease in the interest of patreons in his work..Because, so spoil the game(FOTM) as he did, it is necessary to disrespect the players and the patreons absolutely!.:(

Bharoseka

Apr 4, 2021
Here is my complete 6.9 save, all 3 are at 100%, all scenes unlock, all gallery scenes unlock, if you want to see the end scenes, skip to the next day and click yes, you will see your sister arriving, but if you want to see the scenes, just click no when a new day starts

states
rhonda relationship: 600
melinda relationship: 1325
ann relationship: 625
melinda suspicious: -17
massage points: 28
rhonda inhibitions: -20
money: $1185

because how the gallery is setup, the gallery pics will be lock for you when you load my save but don't worry, here is a small guide on getting them unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will start on my WT tomorrow, having a bad storm at the moment, power flicker a few times and i don't want to start and end up losing my work while that storm is happening, power might flicker again, but for now i will leave you with my completed save
We need to paste this save game?

davv

May 13, 2017
It is a pity that it ends like this since it had a lot of potential to continue taking more scenes and continue with a third of what happened with the MC and the girls, in addition to the fact that serialnumbers could improve the plot more and improve its scenes more but hey I'm satisfied With the game and sad that it will end I hope that in the future the developer wishes to continue it with one more sequel and take the characters on a journey with more sexual content and include some incest or something else I hope the other game is also good as this and improve the plot that this had. aaaah and it would be a shame to see melinda doing some protitution please serialnumbers please don't do it.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes