Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello i did not understand are there sex with malinda and when he enter her room while she with wil he said enter and lern but she kick out from room how can i make this scene happen and what about when you hug her you can oull panties or bra or crases but she get upset all the time if someone sucssed help me with saves or guide tahankyou

Reactions: SRZVastav

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hello i did not understand are there sex with malinda and when he enter her room while she with wil he said enter and lern but she kick out from room how can i make this scene happen and what about when you hug her you can oull panties or bra or crases but she get upset all the time if someone sucssed help me with saves or guide tahankyou
U have to check out your points o_O if it less than 200 correct it, we need a hero who can make a cheat version for this F... grind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoooze

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Super game beautiful screens and story you have to search well for the right photos. How and where can you see how high the inhibitions are from Rhonda, and I also saw a new character that was spying when Melinda Daniel was sunlotion, is this person already active or will they continue in the next update.

Reactions: GrandePUFF

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
After the latest update , i prefere to start playing from begining. But this time i want to give the ring just in time.
İ just wonder, is there any chance for pranking melinda without any suspicious point in garden?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
No sex with Melinda until now, only Ann and Linda (the doctor)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Mmm... that option is NOT shown in my game, ever... I had sex with her in that place, also in the pool (after hanging her over the dress, and in the bedroom) Obviously prank done, all the sunbathing with Melinda and Rhonda done (up to what's available*), TJ and ass grinding with Barbara done, sex with the blondie in at the doctor's consult, HJ in the tennis court with her, also new peeping scene there with Melinda (new to me at least), also the bra thing plus hugh from behind, and another awesome one, the kissing BJ with Rhonda, etc... My save comes from the previous version, maybe is because of that...

* speaking of this, it was probably the be biggest tease in this game, that "show me your dick" and then "oh, my head hurts" thing XDXDXD

What I did was continuing to sunbathe with melinda while having sunscreen. When I finished most (if not all) of Melinda's sunbathing events, I went to sunbathe with Ann and it progressed.
I have done sunbathing with Melinda, at least, I can't progress anymore (see previous praragraph to see up to where I reached) With Ann, as said, I had one sunbathing, gave her the dress and had sex (cummed inside hehe), but days/weeks later I went again and it said "you should buy her something to progress", but not option to buy another dress, so no progress at all :(

Reactions: TheGamer-

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my FOTM I v12 WT, FOTM II WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
MY V12 WT is out of sync, use it as a reference

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

What's in my FOTM II WT zip file
3 images, one showing where the worms and trap are at , 1 showing where the 2 new hot spots are at and 1 showing where the peep hole is at in your bathroom, along with the wt

Because of the changes that was made between v1.0 and v2.0 for FOTM 2, i had to remake the whole wt, so now both versions are blended in together, there is no start and end for either versions in the wt, best to start over

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

FOTM 1 Saves
from start to end of v12 with galleries

FOTM 2 Saves
v2.0 complete save
v3.0 completed save, save is at the melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game will take you to the main menu.
There is no scene repeat for v3.0
v4.0 completed save

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves and you are following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should

Last edited:

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I have done sunbathing with Melinda, at least, I can't progress anymore (see previous praragraph to see up to where I reached) With Ann, as said, I had one sunbathing, gave her the dress and had sex (cummed inside hehe), but days/weeks later I went again and it said "you should buy her something to progress", but not option to buy another dress, so no progress at all :(
I just replayed the save where you are now with Ann (you should buy her something to progress). After the dress scene, I Interacted with her every chance I get while she's home and subathed with her (even though she fell asleep). Next day, I than went to the store and bought sunscreen and sunbathed with Melinda (attempted to help her with sunscreen but she denied me), and then went to Ann at 12:00 and a new option appeared "I already bought you a dress". She'll ask YOU if you want to sunbathe. This is the best I could do as I don't know at all what triggers this.

Edit: Just as I post this, Chemmy comes with his walkthrough lol

Reactions: Canto Forte

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Mmm... that option is NOT shown in my game, ever... I had sex with her in that place, also in the pool (after hanging her over the dress, and in the bedroom) Obviously prank done, all the sunbathing with Melinda and Rhonda done (up to what's available*), TJ and ass grinding with Barbara done, sex with the blondie in at the doctor's consult, HJ in the tennis court with her, also new peeping scene there with Melinda (new to me at least), also the bra thing plus hugh from behind, and another awesome one, the kissing BJ with Rhonda, etc... My save comes from the previous version, maybe is because of that...

* speaking of this, it was probably the be biggest tease in this game, that "show me your dick" and then "oh, my head hurts" thing XDXDXD

I did the same, if my memory is good, and now, I have those options (at 12:00).
I surely forget some steps !
Did you have sex with Ann in the bedroom (17:00)
ANN.jpg ANN2.jpg

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes