JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Considering that to have some "action" with Helena (Tangled Up's mother) I had to wait for v11 .... in this release with Melinda, there have already been a lot of "interested interactions" ;)

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
monday morning at 9:00, go to melinda, and you will clean the barn with her,
after you will end up there there bathroom, search for their underwear, if found click on masturbate, ann will see and record you, if you didn't find there underwear, try again next monday

at 12:00, go to ann, click the option do it, then she tells you about pranking melinda, now start going to melinda at 12:00 for milking until you get the option to prank with ann, click that option, then click the option to hide groin, successful prank, pranking her when fixing the bathroom is not a succussful prank, if you prank her doing milking, then again in the bathroom, you will have to prank her again doing milking to make it a succussful prank again, now keep going to melinda everyday at 12:00 and do milking with her, the red text should turn green, if it's green already, click it, ann will tell you she wants the most expensive dress, after that, go to work for barbara, click yes to go and buy the dress, buy the white one, the next day go milking with melinda at 12:00, click green text, at the end you will automatically give ann the white dress, the next day at 12:00, go milking again, this time melinda will be in a braless green dress and hat.

keep in mind, by giving ann the white dress, this will stop the pranking, also means you will not be able to have sex with linda(the doctor), since the pranking and having sex with her are link

now back to making my walkthrough, since i started over with the update and i ended up falling asleep, so now i want to finish it
289828 Why are there no changes, even though the text is green?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 289828 Why are there no changes, even though the text is green?
go to work for barbara, click yes, go buy the white dress for ann, then go to the melinda milking event and click on the green text, at the end, you will automatically give ann the white dress, the next day go to melinda again for milking, she will be wearing the braless green dress and hat

Reactions: Canto Forte

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
go to work for barbara, click yes, go buy the white dress for ann, then go to the melinda milking event and click on the green text, at the end, you will automatically give ann the white dress, the next day go to melinda again for milking, she will be wearing the braless green dress and hat
There is no choice to buy a white dress 289874

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So... 1 more time. How i can enter bathroom when Helena in the bath? Just saw that @Lukumoide post some picture from the bathroom.
there is no helena in the game, there is melinda, rhonda, ann, barbara and linda, but if you are talking about melinda sitting in the bath tube, here is what you do

fix the bathroom
at 16:00 go in there and hide the towels
17:00 go to the bathroom you fix, melinda will be in there, enter, some times the door will be lock, some times she will be on the toilet and other times she will be in the bath tube
when she is in the tube, she will ask you to go get towels, knock and you have the scenes

There is no choice to buy a white dress View attachment 289874
at 12:00 go to ann, she will show you a green dress she wants
the next day at 12:00, go to melinda milking, click on the green text, she will then tell you that she wants the most expensive dress at the end of the scene
go to work for barbara, then you should have the options there
after buying it, go to melinda milking again, click on green text, the next day, go to melinda milking again and she will be in the braless green dress

Reactions: SQX

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game is so kinds of messed up.

Anyone who doesn't meta cheat would be completely lost. I went through the scripts and to trigger all the events you have to do certain things on certain days

Reactions: avalar and Rebeldad
Mar 18, 2019
Really this game enjoyfull but no proper to play and not find or get all scenes
I'm also not get full scenes lol
How to process some questions
14.00clock hug behind how?
Milk feeding expose nipples how??
Hahaha today I'm going to starts again first to :p:love:

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes