arata30

Oct 7, 2018
looking at your save now

Edit: after looking at your save, it looks like you bought the red dress and gave it to ann doing the milking event instead of the white one, which is the problem

red dress, melinda will never put on the braless green dress doing milking
the green dress, you will get to have sex with ann doing sunbathing, which you did, telling me that the options were there for you to buy the dresses
the white dress, melinda will start wearing the braless green dress

the options to buy the dresses was there for you, you just bought the wrong dress, how to fix it, edit your save in a save editor, which i don't know what options to edit, or start over, never buy the red dress, it might be useful later in updates, but right now, it's the wrong dress to buy

thats odd, i've had it where i never got them for 3-4 weeks, then end up getting it, i never had it to where i never got them, it also might be a relationship thing with ann, and i never looked into it on getting it with save editor, it might be there
Ohhh , thank's Very much :D

Reactions: potatososa

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
This game is good, you really need the developer to let go with melinda ;)
(sorry for my bad english)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ill rather wait for a completed save, this is too much for me personally.
only thing about a completed save, some of the content is complete and you wont be able to see it, for this game it's like that, good thing about a completed, you get to do all the new stuff in the next update without starting a new game

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019

FOTM progress

What is already finished:
  • Ann event, includes sex scenes and several animations
  • Melinda event
  • Linda event
  • Rhonda sleeping scenes
  • And several different scenes, added throughout the story
We still have more Rhonda scenes to be done during this week, then post editing and fine tuning.
No changes for the expected release date, as mentioned before, 23rd Feb.
Thank you, and we will post more images as we go
how to get get this scene....????

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
If there was a score for inhibition, it would be easier to know what to do ... for example, every day I help Rhonda in the room, I always see the message that my inhibition fell when I try to seduce her, but nothing happens because, always I think I need to lower inhibitions and my relationship with her is 385 ...
I'd like it too, but not sure if that would help us at all; I opened my savegame with an editor and Rhonda inhibitions are -120 (relation I'm over the 1300 with the three of them), but I still keep getting the same message than you. It says I need to lower her inhibitions more...

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
can any one tell me how to get this scene.....
as i know,, this scene avaiable when you success prank milk cow melinda (wednesday, saturday)..
but the first, you success unlocked tennis event and had first scene with Linda in locker room (tennis event) and you will promise to Linda to meet him at clinic.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Version: 4.0 fixed Walkthrough v2.0 hm, all questions here about it. Dev is don't care about it? Look guys if somebody start playing from begining make a screen shots. This is only one way make the guide.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
scenes in the game
ann, sex, handjob, blowjob, grabbing her boobs and going down on her

rhonda, handjob, some what of a blowjob, grabbing her boobs, licking her boobs, grabbing her ass, going down on her and somewhat of a titjob

melinda, grabbing her boobs, grabbing her ass, pulling your dick out and rubbing it between her ass, and she touches your dick in a few scenes

linda, handjob and sex

barbara, titjob and ass job
can you give me save please for all sex scene with all of them and what about when he enter the bedroom she kick him all the time when she with her husbend

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes