Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Ok so I'm rubbing lotion on Ann's boobs and Melinda always cock blocks me and becomes more suspicious. Is there a way for her to take a nap or something?
do it then don`t do it and then come Rhonda tell Melinda that someone call or something like that Melinda go and Ann ask you to finish

Reactions: SomeOldFart

gubl

May 31, 2018
how to get get this scene....????
You have to buy second dress, I believe it cost $30 for Ann, this should trigger some scene (aka prank) at barn, that would lead for Melinda bringing you to clinic where Linda works, where you can fuck her. But, I am not sure it is reproducible event, at least I dont have idea how to repeat.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Here is my 4.0 walkthrough that i made, how i made it, i start a new game, from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content, old and the new stuff in 4.0

Here is my completed 4.0 save as well, this is the new save i made yesterday when 4.0 was release up to now, same one i used to make my walkthrough

stats are
rhonda 210
melinda 345
ann 320
melinda suspicious -9
massage points 22
money 160

i don't know why people go up in the 700's up to thousand's with there points, you don't need to for a full complete

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
can this WT be added to OP? tnx

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
First you need to find out about Tennis. Go to the living room at 11am on Sunday and you will see her going to Tennis then do the following:

1. Find the ring
2. Go to the barn at 20:00pm
3. make sure you have enough points and low suspicion
4. Give her the ring and ask for both favors (Tennis and main bathroom)
5. Wait until Sunday at 11am again

Now, as for my question, anyone fid out how to remove her shirt during her massage (not the one at Tennis)
how high should my points be at least? Higher than 600.

Jhetrospect

Mar 23, 2019
visit Ann in the barn at 14:00 and make the right choices to discuss about you caught her also masturbating until Melinda will come to ask help in fixing the...i think it's a washer (dishwasher or washing machine haha)...i nearly forgot then there's a choice that you pretend you have a back pain or injury i guess then she'll let you take a shower

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
visit Ann in the barn at 14:00 and make the right choices to discuss about you caught her also masturbating until Melinda will come to ask help in fixing the...i think it's a washer (dishwasher or washing machine haha)...i nearly forgot then there's a choice that you pretend you have a back pain or injury i guess then she'll let you take a shower
you misunderstood..I was just complimenting those assests of her.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What would be nice would be some kind of progress tracker, a bit as in like in Man of the House. There are at least two possible trackers :
  • Achievement tracker : allows to control if some scenes have been done for a character
  • Action tracker : gives hints about what to do next for a character (partially implemented as tooltips following some dialogues)
We know now that a few hundred relationship points are enough for most (or all ?) actions to be reached. However the chain of required actions is done in such a way that it is very long to figure out what action unlocks another. This is why some players reach thousands of relationship points and still don't have all the scenes because they just did not play some dialogues in the correct order. There are indications sometimes with the tooltips but I believe that it could be generalized/improved to make the game more enjoyable.

Natzu013

Apr 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Chemmy, post: 1846742, membro: 674374"]
continue falando sobre as rosas, depois de algumas
[/CITAR]
ok thx

j165287

Apr 4, 2019
keep talking about the roses, after a few times, it will unlock
I don't think that's enough. instead, this event is also relate to church event at 9am on Sunday morning. you should follow auntie several times till you find out her talking with some people like gangsters. then go back home, talk about the roses with auntie. I unlock it by this way. Please forgive my poor English

Reactions: VM356255

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think that's enough. instead, this event is also relate to church event at 9am on Sunday morning. you should follow auntie several times till you find out her talking with some people like gangsters. then go back home, talk about the roses with auntie. I unlock it by this way. Please forgive my poor English
it tells you on the opportunities screen

I started a new game, unlocked the roses on week 3, and just unlocked the sunbathing event without going to church once, so the whole thing about going to church isn't really how to unlock it

the roses will automatically unlock on week 3, after you fix them you just need to keep picking, do you want to see the roses?, look, and did you ever think about sunbathing here, have to do that 3 times, then you will get the option how are the roses?, click it, and then click on the red text did you ever think about sunbathing here, 3 times and it unlocked, and like i said, didn't go to church once and got them both unlock and i'm at the start of week 4 now

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey i only find one save but its not that i want all saves for all sex scene
the only sex scene you will see is ann, the linda sex scene only happens if you unlock it by the tennis event, start pranking with ann and going to the doctor, but once you give ann the white dress, the linda sex scene is no longer available to see, leaving only ann sex scenes at 12:00 by paying her 80, or picking sunbathing and at 17:00, only way to see linda's is to start a new game

Reactions: gubl
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes