Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My guess it's the same young blonde who the thug with a scar on was kidnapping at the mall
he is talking about the scene you get when you enter melinda's bedroom at 14:00 and catch her and william having sex, he ask you to stay but melinda kicks you out

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Oh OK

I thought it was when Will enters the house just after You rub one out between Melinda's beautiful drunken MILF ass

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Will saying the pain is lower after falling while pruning also trigger the Linda sex scene, or is Melinda's threat to take MC to the clinic just a threat? I don't want to fuck with pranking/unpranking for 2+ weeks to get the scene, but would like to see it. A save from right before the scene would be even better

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
really liking this game. good to kind of figure things out to get them. just wish there was more hands on with melinda

man does anyone recognize the hair and model assets of melinda and ann?

j165287

Apr 4, 2019
it tells you on the opportunities screen

I started a new game, unlocked the roses on week 3, and just unlocked the sunbathing event without going to church once, so the whole thing about going to church isn't really how to unlock it

the roses will automatically unlock on week 3, after you fix them you just need to keep picking, do you want to see the roses?, look, and did you ever think about sunbathing here, have to do that 3 times, then you will get the option how are the roses?, click it, and then click on the red text did you ever think about sunbathing here, 3 times and it unlocked, and like i said, didn't go to church once and got them both unlock and i'm at the start of week 4 now
that's strange to me. I had tried to click that red text more than 3 times, it didn't turn green. I thought something was wrong and the red text suggested that too. then I went backward and
it tells you on the opportunities screen

I started a new game, unlocked the roses on week 3, and just unlocked the sunbathing event without going to church once, so the whole thing about going to church isn't really how to unlock it

the roses will automatically unlock on week 3, after you fix them you just need to keep picking, do you want to see the roses?, look, and did you ever think about sunbathing here, have to do that 3 times, then you will get the option how are the roses?, click it, and then click on the red text did you ever think about sunbathing here, 3 times and it unlocked, and like i said, didn't go to church once and got them both unlock and i'm at the start of week 4 now
ok automatically makes sense.:p

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I created a cheat menu for my Android port, but figured I might as well release it for everyone.
This version should work for both official V4.0 and the compressed one. Android version is here

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
how far we can get ann scene after dinner one at barn ...... i can only get her in bra then after some time she stops coming to barn

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes