Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
the only sex scene you will see is ann, the linda sex scene only happens if you unlock it by the tennis event, start pranking with ann and going to the doctor, but once you give ann the white dress, the linda sex scene is no longer available to see, leaving only ann sex scenes at 12:00 by paying her 80, or picking sunbathing and at 17:00, only way to see linda's is to start a new game
Goddamn it..Games complexity is increasing exponentially at this rate...I have to do PHD's in walkthroughs before I even get to unzip my pants.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Here is my 4.0 walkthrough that i made, how i made it, i start a new game, from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content, old and the new stuff in 4.0

Here is my completed 4.0 save as well, this is the new save i made yesterday when 4.0 was release up to now, same one i used to make my walkthrough

stats are
rhonda 210
melinda 345
ann 320
melinda suspicious -9
massage points 22
money 160

i don't know why people go up in the 700's up to thousand's with there points, you don't need to for a full complete

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
did you massage Rhonda boobs at sunbathing ???

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hmmm i had 550 and game tell me that i don`t have enough now i have over 700 with girls and over 1500 with aunt :) i think i have enough for now :) massage points over 120 :)
i know in 4.0b i ran into that problem, some days i was able to and other days i wasn't able to, but in 4.0 with 210 and 22 massage points, i'm able to do it everyday without any problems

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
the only sex scene you will see is ann, the linda sex scene only happens if you unlock it by the tennis event, start pranking with ann and going to the doctor, but once you give ann the white dress, the linda sex scene is no longer available to see, leaving only ann sex scenes at 12:00 by paying her 80, or picking sunbathing and at 17:00, only way to see linda's is to start a new game
but sir i cant give ann white sress only in next version and what about when i eneter her bedroom al the time she upset if i try to take of bra and panties and i enter bedroom when she was with will he said come in and its say you unloack new scene did you mange to see the scenes ? when she not upset i will happy for save thankyou

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
but sir i cant give ann white sress only in next version and what about when i eneter her bedroom al the time she upset if i try to take of bra and panties and i enter bedroom when she was with will he said come in and its say you unloack new scene did you mange to see the scenes ? when she not upset i will happy for save thankyou
you can give ann the white dress now, buy it, go to the melinda at 12:00, she is milking the cow, click on green text, at the end you will automatically give her the white dress

if you are talking about melinda in the bath tube at 17:00, go in the bathroom at 16:00, hide the towels, at 17:00 go in there, she will ask you go bring her some towels and she wont be mad

if you are talking about ann when she in the the bathroom at 11:00, click on, now i know who's making all this smell, it will take a few days of doing that to see the end scene

melinda at 14:00 in her bedroom, the only thing you can do at the moment is undo her bra, she will get mad at you if you caress her butt or take the panties off

you can get my complete save here

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
you can give ann the white dress now, buy it, go to the melinda at 12:00, she is milking the cow, click on green text, at the end you will automatically give her the white dress

if you are talking about melinda in the bath tube at 17:00, go in the bathroom at 16:00, hide the towels, at 17:00 go in there, she will ask you go bring her some towels and she wont be mad

if you are talking about ann when she in the the bathroom at 11:00, click on, now i know who's making all this smell, it will take a few days of doing that to see the end scene

melinda at 14:00 in her bedroom, the only thing you can do at the moment is undo her bra, she will get mad at you if you caress her butt or take the panties off

even its say in next update okay sir i try it thank you

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

sir again its say in next updatedmaybe you have patreon version ?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes