Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Uuuuugh! Another insane grindfest! Is it just to make the game seem bigger than it actually is?

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
just go wher you fond the ring aftr dinar
What is the correct time for giving ring back.Ann visiting me while milking cow with melinda and than melinda getting suspicious.
Should i give ring or after prank ?

Edit; i didnt fix the toilet and didnt give the ring. İ will wait your reply this is the 3. time im starting the game.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can you give me save please for all sex scene with all of them and what about when he enter the bedroom she kick him all the time when she with her husbend
my complete save it a few pages back

What is the correct time for giving ring back.Ann visiting me while milking cow with melinda and than melinda getting suspicious.
Should i give ring or after prank ?

Edit; i didnt fix the toilet and didnt give the ring. İ will wait your reply this is the 3. time im starting the game.
go to the coop at 20:00, melinda will go with you, give it back then, she she don't go with you, then you wont be able to give it back

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
as i know,, this scene avaiable when you success prank milk cow melinda (wednesday, saturday)..
but the first, you success unlocked tennis event and had first scene with Linda in locker room (tennis event) and you will promise to Linda to meet him at clinic.
then how to go her clinic

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added link to op/save to OP.
@Celldweller6 , @kanansaw786 First you peek on the Melinda in the shower after the massage during the tennis event. Go to the bathroom to "masturbate" and the doctor will catch you and give a bj. Then she says to visit her at the clinic. Next, you prank Melinda at the barn when she's milking the cow. When you show her your "problem", she gets upset and takes you to the clinic. Don't let Melinda stay in the room!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
then how to go her clinic
because of the new prank script, it's easy to miss out on that content, i even missed out on it in my walkthough, forgot about the new script in place, but i explained it at the bottom of it, but here we go

you need to have tennis unlock, pranking unlock, don't fix the bathroom, and 8 massage points

go to tennis on sunday, do the full massage scene with melinda, at the end, you will follow her to the locker room, click on wait here, melinda will walk up to you, go to the males lockers room and rub it out, then linda will show up giving you a blowjob

now the part you can mess up on and miss out on the linda sex scene

if you already have a successful prank on melinda, then you will need to go to the bathroom that you are fixing, click no and prank melinda in the bathroom, if you don't get the prank her option, keep trying until you do, what you are trying to do is make that successful prank become unsuccessful, but once you prank her in the bathroom, and it becomes unsuccessful, then the pranking with ann will pop back up when you go to melinda for milking, prank with ann, and pick the option show her, instead of hide your groin, this will make her upset and take you to the doctor right away, then you can keep repeating the prank with ann when going to melinda for the milking event, until you are ready to move on, just remember to pick show her every time.

when the next update gets release, i will be starting a new game with that update and remaking my walkthrough, it's just to much grinding at the moment to fix it, when it's just simple to explain on how to get it to trigger

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
that's from an older version of the game and can't be done in 4.0
to bad why we can`t do more with that scene in new version and other scenes like prank Melinda when milking and prank in bathroom ..... :(

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ok so I'm rubbing lotion on Ann's boobs and Melinda always cock blocks me and becomes more suspicious. Is there a way for her to take a nap or something?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes