Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I finished the game expecting a lot of sex with Melinda, but did not have it so disappointing
Does anyone know other games with Melinda's butt model?

j165287

Apr 4, 2019
Melinda suspicious point is good point?
I got confused too. the dev stated we should keep suspicious point low and didn't clarify how low exactly it should be. and how about kissing Rhonda when she does cleaning. it will rise the suspicious point. so how many times should we go through this event with Rhonda.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The reason why the dev mentioned that it's better to keep Melinda's suspicion low is because there was a scene added in the latest update which requires you to have less than 12 suspicion to trigger (the game tells you that during sunbathing scene)

You can always lower the suspicion by NOT engaging any further with Amy (or whatever the hell her name is) during the sunbathing scene. If i remember correctly MC will look at Melinda during the scene where he puts sunscreen on Amy and you get 2 chances to back out of it.

stonematt

Jun 25, 2018
First I would like to say I love this game. your renders are fantastic, yes theirs a lot of grind to it but its fun. I would like to see more reward though like a series of images. example maybe Melinda forgets your in the bathroom and starts masturbating or after the party you help her back to her room and you have to help her undress maybe she passes out and its play time with different choices coming available as you progress. thanks for making a great game

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes