tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
after barn cleaning on mondays, you will end up in the bathroom, search for their underwear, if not found, try again next monday, if not found again, try again next monday, finding their underwear is random, you might find it on your first try, or weeks to 4 weeks later, i did a new gameplay to test something out, i ended up finding them on my first try, then i did another new game, played it the same way by picking everything that i picked before and i ended up finding them 3 weeks later of trying to find them, just keep trying, you will end up finding them, you can also do this, if you didn't find them, you can always skip to next monday and try, if nothing, skip to monday again and try, just keep in mind, that it's an random event that will take place from the 2nd monday of starting a new game, until you find them.

cheat menu mod that is found in the op, use save editor or unlock sunbathing and do it that way, the sunbathing way will only reduce it by 1 point, the higher it is, some options wont be available until you lower it
yeah i skipped couple of weeks and i thought i need to start over because maybe i did something not ood but now it is everything fine i found panties :)

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
after barn cleaning on mondays, you will end up in the bathroom, search for their underwear, if not found, try again next monday, if not found again, try again next monday, finding their underwear is random, you might find it on your first try, or weeks to 4 weeks later, i did a new gameplay to test something out, i ended up finding them on my first try, then i did another new game, played it the same way by picking everything that i picked before and i ended up finding them 3 weeks later of trying to find them, just keep trying, you will end up finding them, you can also do this, if you didn't find them, you can always skip to next monday and try, if nothing, skip to monday again and try, just keep in mind, that it's an random event that will take place from the 2nd monday of starting a new game, until you find them.

cheat menu mod that is found in the op, use save editor or unlock sunbathing and do it that way, the sunbathing way will only reduce it by 1 point, the higher it is, some options wont be available until you lower it
Thanks, I only have 2 I just didn't know if there was a benefit for it being low, high or in the negitives. Also don't understand if there are extra scenes by getting them pissed. I'll usually save before, then if I see nothing just roll back. Thanks again.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I'm trying the game out following the walkthrough but on day 2 19.00 hrs i only can go into the kitchen . but the dialogue stated in the walkthrough never comes up . doesnt make sense to me . if i go to the barn during dinner time i cant look for the ring . did i miss something ?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
EEEEEW! So, is watersports avoidable and / or necessary for progress? If so that's a total no-go for me.

That said, this game reminds me a lot of Tangled up - obviously by the same dev - in that you have to go through the same dialogue like seven plus times to maybe get a different outcome on the eighth. Also it's a giant grind-fest to raise rep points as for example you need 260 for a scene with Ann and you only get like 5 points any time you compliment her.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
EEEEEW! So, is watersports avoidable and / or necessary for progress? If so that's a total no-go for me.

That said, this game reminds me a lot of Tangled up - obviously by the same dev - in that you have to go through the same dialogue like seven plus times to maybe get a different outcome on the eighth. Also it's a giant grind-fest to raise rep points as for example you need 260 for a scene with Ann and you only get like 5 points any time you compliment her.
100% avoidable. Just don't go into the bathroom you fixed when Ann is in there at that time....11 am iirc and choose the now I know who's making this smell option. The other option; provoke her will keep you dry.

As to the upcoming v5 release. Can't see the sneak peek but if we still get blue balled cock tease Melinda scenarios then I'm done with this super grindfest unless you cheat game.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes