Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Still cant't find.....can anyone help
if you are talking about the massage event for tennis, unlocking tennis or both, there is 2 ways on unlocking the tennis court
1) give her the wedding ring
you can find the ring in the area where you set the stone trap
after dinner at 20:00 go to the chicken coop to lock it up, melinda will go with you, give her the ring, click on the option both, then the tennis court will be unlock for you on sunday, go to the living room at 11:00 where rhonda and melinda are at and will you end up going to tennis with melinda, you will also need 30-35 relationship points as well when giving her the ring back, if melinda doesn't go with you to lock up the chicken coop, then you missed out on giving her the wedding ring, but there is option 2 on unlocking it

2) as of 4.0, if you miss out on giving melinda the ring, you will have to get her relationship up and it will automatically unlock tennis on sunday for you, how high do you need it, not sure since i always do the wedding ring, just keep going to the living room at 11:00 on sunday to keep checking

you will also need 8 points in massage as well to do the full massage event at tennis, and for massage her ankles after she trip over your trap, do that 4 times and just pick stay quiet, don't pick, ask her to remove her pants or you have a great body.

tushii

May 3, 2019
if you are talking about the massage event for tennis, unlocking tennis or both, there is 2 ways on unlocking the tennis court
after dinner at 20:00 go to the chicken coop to lock it up, melinda will go with you, give her the ring, click on the option both, then the tennis court will be unlock for you on sunday, go to the living room at 11:00 where rhonda and melinda are at and will you end up going to tennis with melinda, you will also need 30-35 relationship points as well when giving her the ring back, if melinda doesn't go with you to lock up the chicken coop, then you missed out on giving her the wedding ring, but there is option 2 on unlocking it

2) as of 4.0, if you miss out on giving melinda the ring, you will have to get her relationship up and it will automatically unlock tennis on sunday for you, how high do you need it, not sure since i always do the wedding ring, just keep going to the living room at 11:00 on sunday to keep checking

you will also need 8 points in massage as well to do the full massage event at tennis, and for massage her ankles after she trip over your trap, do that 4 times and just pick stay quiet, don't pick, ask her to remove her pants or you have a great body.
how to massage her bally

tushii

May 3, 2019

how to fuck rohanda

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Big? Really? Don't call Rhonda big or she'll beat your ass. She's actually an average sized girl. That's like going up to every single girl outside and saying "You're fat and big." See how long you'll survive???

Some facts to help you along -
The average bra size (world average) is a "B" cup. Americans are the largest with the smallest around Southeast Asia.
The average BMI (Body Mass Index) is in the 24-26 range but the trend is going UP. Now, a BMI of 25-30 is "Pre Obese" which is "overweight". So most countries are high average to pre obese in weight with some countries having a high proportion of obese adults. If you're curious, the fattest are Pacific Islanders and Americans. The thinnest are Southeast Asians.

What I like about this game and the "Tangled Up" series is the fact that more than a few of the ladies in those games are close to or are average sized for ladies and to me, that's attractive cuz I'm bored to death of the overdone "barbie models".

Apr 10, 2019
Big? Really? Don't call Rhonda big or she'll beat your ass. She's actually an average sized girl. That's like going up to every single girl outside and saying "You're fat and big." See how long you'll survive???

Some facts to help you along -
The average bra size (world average) is a "B" cup. Americans are the largest with the smallest around Southeast Asia.
The average BMI (Body Mass Index) is in the 24-26 range but the trend is going UP. Now, a BMI of 25-30 is "Pre Obese" which is "overweight". So most countries are high average to pre obese in weight with some countries having a high proportion of obese adults. If you're curious, the fattest are Pacific Islanders and Americans. The thinnest are Southeast Asians.

What I like about this game and the "Tangled Up" series is the fact that more than a few of the ladies in those games are close to or are average sized for ladies and to me, that's attractive cuz I'm bored to death of the overdone "barbie models".
U wanna do average then go outside , we here for above average models not ugly below average females we can get

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Then I guess this game/thread is not for you. Now move along and find your "model" in another thread and leave this alone. Cuz I know one thing... serialnumbercomics won't change her models for anyone.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes