Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Go to the backyard, click on the upper arrow, it will say, no one is here. After it a search button will appear. If you click on it, try to search the bottom left corner. ;)
i did not find the ring from what you said but do you know where the eggs are?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Go to the backyard, click on the upper arrow, it will say, no one is here. After it a search button will appear. If you click on it, try to search the bottom left corner. ;)
i did not find the ring from what you said but do you know where the eggs are?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
scenes in the game
ann, sex, handjob, blowjob, grabbing her boobs and going down on her

rhonda, handjob, some what of a blowjob, grabbing her boobs, licking her boobs, grabbing her ass, going down on her and somewhat of a titjob

melinda, grabbing her boobs, grabbing her ass, pulling your dick out and rubbing it between her ass, and she touches your dick in a few scenes

linda, handjob and sex

barbara, titjob and ass job
you say barbara give a ass job, what is a ass job?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
When did you found the worms, the ring or rock trap, was it 9:00 in mourning or the afternoon
starting on week 2, when you are able to start doing stuff, from 9:00 in the morning to 11:00, then again from 13:00 to 17:00, you are able to get some worms, set a trap, hide some eggs, and get the wedding ring, only times you are not able to do these things are 12:00, because melinda is milking, and from 18:00 to 21:00

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
but there isnt
after barn cleaning on mondays, you will end up in the bathroom, search for their underwear, if not found, try again next monday, if not found again, try again next monday, finding their underwear is random, you might find it on your first try, or weeks to 4 weeks later, i did a new gameplay to test something out, i ended up finding them on my first try, then i did another new game, played it the same way by picking everything that i picked before and i ended up finding them 3 weeks later of trying to find them, just keep trying, you will end up finding them, you can also do this, if you didn't find them, you can always skip to next monday and try, if nothing, skip to monday again and try, just keep in mind, that it's an random event that will take place from the 2nd monday of starting a new game, until you find them.

Is there a purpose for Melinda's suspicion points?
cheat menu mod that is found in the op, use save editor or unlock sunbathing and do it that way, the sunbathing way will only reduce it by 1 point, the higher it is, some options wont be available until you lower it

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes