Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
If there was a score for inhibition, it would be easier to know what to do ... for example, every day I help Rhonda in the room, I always see the message that my inhibition fell when I try to seduce her, but nothing happens because, always I think I need to lower inhibitions and my relationship with her is 385 ...

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
there is no helena in the game, there is melinda, rhonda, ann, barbara and linda, but if you are talking about melinda sitting in the bath tube, here is what you do

fix the bathroom
at 16:00 go in there and hide the towels
17:00 go to the bathroom you fix, melinda will be in there, enter, some times the door will be lock, some times she will be on the toilet and other times she will be in the bath tube
when she is in the tube, she will ask you to go get towels, knock and you have the scenes

at 12:00 go to ann, she will show you a green dress she wants
the next day at 12:00, go to melinda milking, click on the green text, she will then tell you that she wants the most expensive dress at the end of the scene
go to work for barbara, then you should have the options there
after buying it, go to melinda milking again, click on green text, the next day, go to melinda milking again and she will be in the braless green dress
Still not working, i'm confused. Each press of green text is always like this 290182

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
When you are with Melinda after she is drunk and the door opens with the old man telling someone to meet him upstairs... PLEASE LET IT BE ANN!!!! With multiple scenes. :love:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Here is my 4.0 walkthrough that i made, how i made it, i start a new game, from day 1 at the beginning to the end, step by step on every option i picked at every time and day with all content, old and the new stuff in 4.0

Here is my completed 4.0 save as well, this is the new save i made yesterday when 4.0 was release up to now, same one i used to make my walkthrough

stats are
rhonda 210
melinda 345
ann 320
melinda suspicious -9
massage points 22
money 160

i don't know why people go up in the 700's up to thousand's with there points, you don't need to for a full complete

whats in my walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
Week 3 Day 1 started a new game since you post walkthrough cause i could never get certain things to trigger especially this panties been playing this game since release I have never got panties followed your walkthrough word for word I still cant get it cant I get it with save editor

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Still not working, i'm confused. Each press of green text is always like this View attachment 290182
looking at your save now

Edit: after looking at your save, it looks like you bought the red dress and gave it to ann doing the milking event instead of the white one, which is the problem

red dress, melinda will never put on the braless green dress doing milking
the green dress, you will get to have sex with ann doing sunbathing, which you did, telling me that the options were there for you to buy the dresses
the white dress, melinda will start wearing the braless green dress

the options to buy the dresses was there for you, you just bought the wrong dress, how to fix it, edit your save in a save editor, which i don't know what options to edit, or start over, never buy the red dress, it might be useful later in updates, but right now, it's the wrong dress to buy

Week 3 Day 1 started a new game since you post walkthrough cause i could never get certain things to trigger especially this panties been playing this game since release I have never got panties followed your walkthrough word for word I still cant get it cant I get it with save editor
thats odd, i've had it where i never got them for 3-4 weeks, then end up getting it, i never had it to where i never got them, it also might be a relationship thing with ann, and i never looked into it on getting it with save editor, it might be there

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do you get the sunbathing to go from red to green
keep going to melinda at 10:00, there should be 2 roses options to click on, click on the first one, do you want to see the roses, something like that, there should be white text about sunbathing here, keep clicking on that, after a few times, then the sunbathing should turn green

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
soo,no fucking with Melinda?
scenes in the game
ann, sex, handjob, blowjob, grabbing her boobs and going down on her

rhonda, handjob, some what of a blowjob, grabbing her boobs, licking her boobs, grabbing her ass, going down on her and somewhat of a titjob

melinda, grabbing her boobs, grabbing her ass, pulling your dick out and rubbing it between her ass, and she touches your dick in a few scenes

linda, handjob and sex

barbara, titjob and ass job

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
For to massage Melinda at club:
View attachment 242782 at table talk to Melinda after enough she ask you for to put chicken in the barn View attachment 242783 go to barn click on the barn in the middle will appear Melinda, she will talk about her back pain View attachment 242784 ask for to help her Melinda will said Not in my room and will propose you to make massage at club View attachment 242785 Enjoy!
[/QUOTE
i can't find the eggs, but i found the stone trap. i want to get to massage Melinda. please help.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes