Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, is there any code to improve the relationship? I understand it's progressive, but 5 out of 5, it's extremely slow ...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You really don't need all the points up front. By repeating the events, you gain more points. This is a developer who is known for slow corruption games like Tangled Up. It's full of teasing and slowly corrupting someone but turns into a sex fueled orgy at the end. I suspect that this game is similar but there are already a few girls who will throw themselves at the MC. My current save has had vaginal sex with 2 women, almost full sex with 2 others, and then there's the "Aunt". I suspect that when she's "unlocked", the mc won't have time for anyone else. But that's for another version.

REMINDERS-

- Stop asking for saves. There's several posted in this thread already.
- Quit requesting Android builds. You know, crackalackadingdong has to take some time out of his day just to build an android version.. then one page later "android pls". Oh come on! You can't possibly be serious! Read the first post!!!
- The walkthrough isn't updated so use the help provided in the game. It's not the best but it does give clues.
- Yes, the game is grindy but it's built that way. It's a slow corruption game, peeps. Complaining about the slow pace and grind is like crying and screaming at a manual grinder because you have to rotate the arm several times to get the ground meat.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
You really don't need all the points up front. By repeating the events, you gain more points. This is a developer who is known for slow corruption games like Tangled Up. It's full of teasing and slowly corrupting someone but turns into a sex fueled orgy at the end. I suspect that this game is similar but there are already a few girls who will throw themselves at the MC. My current save has had vaginal sex with 2 women, almost full sex with 2 others, and then there's the "Aunt". I suspect that when she's "unlocked", the mc won't have time for anyone else. But that's for another version.

- The walkthrough isn't updated so use the help provided in the game. It's not the best but it does give clues.
- Yes, the game is grindy but it's built that way. It's a slow corruption game, peeps. Complaining about the slow pace and grind is like crying and screaming at a manual grinder because you have to rotate the arm several times to get the ground meat.
I would like the developer to know that this form of game is perfect

Only thing I would like to ask is that I have the walktrough or at least leave it explicit at all times when you reach the end of the content of the updates, for example with Melinda Daniel talks about waiting but waiting for what? another update or some game moment ....

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I can't get the console commands to work at all. Am I writing them wrong? like Merel=100 or is it Merel= 100 or is it Merel = 100 ? I don't understand half the people who are posting the console commands since it looks different every time and most of them don't even seem to do anything. Anyone have the right commands or know where to find them? Thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree. With all the routes, I'm not surprised serialnumbercomics has trouble keeping track sometimes. Maybe the dev needs a better system of organization like a storyboard or sth where they can check off their own work and if it's a "dead end", it'll remind them to put a ""that's all, folks!" in there for us.
Now, to be fair, there is some organization of scripts (check out script names) but how well it works for that dev remains to be seen. Hopefully it gets "tighter" next version but I'm not sold. Only time will tell.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So, How do you get new clothes for melinda when milking cows? I have passed day after day, but there is no change
monday morning at 9:00, go to melinda, and you will clean the barn with her,
after you will end up there there bathroom, search for their underwear, if found click on masturbate, ann will see and record you, if you didn't find there underwear, try again next monday

at 12:00, go to ann, click the option do it, then she tells you about pranking melinda, now start going to melinda at 12:00 for milking until you get the option to prank with ann, click that option, then click the option to hide groin, successful prank, pranking her when fixing the bathroom is not a succussful prank, if you prank her doing milking, then again in the bathroom, you will have to prank her again doing milking to make it a succussful prank again, now keep going to melinda everyday at 12:00 and do milking with her, the red text should turn green, if it's green already, click it, ann will tell you she wants the most expensive dress, after that, go to work for barbara, click yes to go and buy the dress, buy the white one, the next day go milking with melinda at 12:00, click green text, at the end you will automatically give ann the white dress, the next day at 12:00, go milking again, this time melinda will be in a braless green dress and hat.

keep in mind, by giving ann the white dress, this will stop the pranking, also means you will not be able to have sex with linda(the doctor), since the pranking and having sex with her are link

now back to making my walkthrough, since i started over with the update and i ended up falling asleep, so now i want to finish it

Reactions: dny

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug, but I think so; I finally had the sunbathing scene with Ann and gave her the dress, then we had sex.

A few days/weeks later, I found her again wearing the bikini and we went sunbathing, but a message poped saying something like "you should buy her something to progress"... I don't have the option to buy another dress, only sun lotion, so...

Out of that, I really LOVED the new scene with Melinda while sunbathing & drinking, it gave me a wood. Oh, and Rhonda's kissing BJ... very hot.
What I did was continuing to sunbathe with melinda while having sunscreen. When I finished most (if not all) of Melinda's sunbathing events, I went to sunbathe with Ann and it progressed.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

REMINDERS-

- Stop asking for saves. There's several posted in this thread already.
- Quit requesting Android builds. You know, crackalackadingdong has to take some time out of his day just to build an android version.. then one page later "android pls". Oh come on! You can't possibly be serious! Read the first post!!!
I like slow corruption too, but repeating the same event 20+ times to amass enough points to get to the next stage, that's a bit much. 3 or 5 times should be plenty, IMHO. There's realism, and then there's too much realism, in which you actually feel like you've been playing for weeks. At least put in more progression steps, where you advance just a little bit further each time. E.g. if the scene you have to repeat is, say, 10 images worth, the first time could stop at the 5th image, next at the 6th, and so on. Or with different angles showing progressively more, or more layers of clothing coming off, or planning previous activities to get into a better position for the next attempt. Grind does not have to be boring.

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
why every time I choose a blowjob after the event takes an apple, it will immediately return to the main menu

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug, but I think so; I finally had the sunbathing scene with Ann and gave her the dress, then we had sex.

A few days/weeks later, I found her again wearing the bikini and we went sunbathing, but a message poped saying something like "you should buy her something to progress"... I don't have the option to buy another dress, only sun lotion, so...

Out of that, I really LOVED the new scene with Melinda while sunbathing & drinking, it gave me a wood. Oh, and Rhonda's kissing BJ... very hot.
For Ann's second dress (v4.0)
Dress 1.jpg Dress 2.jpg

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
some one post the save 100% pls, im possible to get the milk dress or active the prank, dont workin , i tired to start the game all time .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
btw why do i lose points for sleeping earlier ? does anyone know when view ann dancing at 21:00 at the party always lose 5 points with her ? an is the hardest to level up. even with the events to get her point higher i still lose to many points at the end of the day.

maybe this game needs to mod to fix this.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Jesus christ this is a grind. Had to mod the game to spare myself the endless grind. What is it with this dev game could be amazing if there was a help system in game and if things were less grindy. Renders are good, story is a mind fuck, grind is hell and figuring out what to do is basically like trying to understand women.
Well in that regard, it should be good practice then. To help towards understand women that is, lol.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes