arata30

Oct 7, 2018
i started a new game and making a walkthough at the moment while i play, writing down everything i do, step by step every day, i'm almost done and it will be added up here later, it's just a lot of grinding and writing i'm doing at the moment
So, How do you get new clothes for melinda when milking cows? I have passed day after day, but there is no change

Jun 14, 2018
With all the talk about the grind in this game, I was surprised by how much I liked it. If the hint system was a little more forthcoming that'd be nice, but aside from that I think the grind and the constant gradual progress is part of what makes the game good. Also Milenda and Anna are hot as shit.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I saw this game on svs and due to the tags on it, decided not to touch this game. Suddenly, it got updated on svs with a new image.

imagine my surprise when I saw that.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug, but I think so; I finally had the sunbathing scene with Ann and gave her the dress, then we had sex.

A few days/weeks later, I found her again wearing the bikini and we went sunbathing, but a message poped saying something like "you should buy her something to progress"... I don't have the option to buy another dress, only sun lotion, so...

Out of that, I really LOVED the new scene with Melinda while sunbathing & drinking, it gave me a wood. Oh, and Rhonda's kissing BJ... very hot.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug, but I think so; I finally had the sunbathing scene with Ann and gave her the dress, then we had sex.

A few days/weeks later, I found her again wearing the bikini and we went sunbathing, but a message poped saying something like "you should buy her something to progress"... I don't have the option to buy another dress, only sun lotion, so...

Out of that, I really LOVED the new scene with Melinda while sunbathing & drinking, it gave me a wood. Oh, and Rhonda's kissing BJ... very hot.

I think its related to further content in another update. It's a bit easy to chase red herrings in this game as you don't always know when you run out of content.

Like visit Melinda in her room after the roses. I never progressed any further than try to unhook her bra and then hug her from behind. You get the message about have to wait some, but for what? :p

I thought maybe progress was unlocked after talking with the uncle in the kitchen about hugging girls from behind, but nothing :p

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
are there any sex scene with malinda ? or with malinda and husbend can someone help with saves i am stuck and in bedroom i can take her panties off and more any save for that?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
are there any sex scene with malinda ? or with malinda and husbend can someone help with saves i am stuck and in bedroom i can take her panties off and more any save for that?
How do you take her panties off? She get quite upset if trying :p

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Can you milk the milf in this version ? I got to that level when Ann is gonna help me do that but no sings from her.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes