indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
in foot of the mountain 1 there is a ton of gallery scene \photo but playing using the walkthorugh i can only unlock a few...how i'm supposed to unlock all those gallery page(example there is one iwth bot the sister sucking MC dick or 1 where MC is sucked by masseur daughter..but i enver see any option for those and there are tons of these scene locked..help
up pls

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
Well, it's been a while and damn there has been some updates!
Last I played was v9.9 and completed it successfully.

I have tried 3 different times to progress with the walkthrough but the options start stepping out at Week 31 Day 2 Tuesday.
I got to the end of v11 but due to things not going so well and I know I did not get choices I should have but never did I looked around for a completed v11 save so I could start v12 without issues.

But very quickly it also started stepping out of sync with the walkthrough and it's severely impacting the path.

I don't understand why my v9.9 which was 100% successful failed for v11.
Can anyone assist?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well, it's been a while and damn there has been some updates!
Last I played was v9.9 and completed it successfully.

I have tried 3 different times to progress with the walkthrough but the options start stepping out at Week 31 Day 2 Tuesday.
I got to the end of v11 but due to things not going so well and I know I did not get choices I should have but never did I looked around for a completed v11 save so I could start v12 without issues.

But very quickly it also started stepping out of sync with the walkthrough and it's severely impacting the path.

I don't understand why my v9.9 which was 100% successful failed for v11.
Can anyone assist?
There are gaps in progression due to paths you can take at earlier points than covered in the walkthrough. So since those paths can occur simultaneously, a lot of the dead space in the walkthrough is technically incorrect for optimal progression as path requirement were altered or you can accidentally trigger a path that was added later than covered in the walkthrough. And since each part of the walkthrough only deals with optimal play for that release, you'd have to figure out what the optimal path is based on the scripts in tandem use with the walkthrough or come up with an optimal path using the separate sections of the walkthrough alone, which I wouldn't recommend.

If you don't know how to go through the script files, I would recommend looking for the different points where the gallery images unlock in the walkthrough as they function as sort of endpoints for the various paths in the game and try to make a coherent pathway using that. Also some of the walkthrough points are just to see various bits of content that don't actually contribute to progression of the different story lines and the only way to see that is to parse the different iterations of events in the scripts. I know that's a lot but unfortunately that's the game.

The other option is to start over with the reduced grind mod, but I haven't used it myself so I can't endorse its effectiveness.

Reactions: Fr0z3nS0uL

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone at least tell me if the gallery in the v\12 first chapter is referred to chap 1 only or it is for all the game version?? cuz i only have a few sdcene completed , and followed the wlakthrough step by step..but never had the option to fuk aunt Mel or the masseur daughter...for example. pls so i can continue my playthrough to chap 2.thanks

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
There are gaps in progression due to paths you can take at earlier points than covered in the walkthrough. So since those paths can occur simultaneously, a lot of the dead space in the walkthrough is technically incorrect for optimal progression as path requirement were altered or you can accidentally trigger a path that was added later than covered in the walkthrough. And since each part of the walkthrough only deals with optimal play for that release, you'd have to figure out what the optimal path is based on the scripts in tandem use with the walkthrough or come up with an optimal path using the separate sections of the walkthrough alone, which I wouldn't recommend.

If you don't know how to go through the script files, I would recommend looking for the different points where the gallery images unlock in the walkthrough as they function as sort of endpoints for the various paths in the game and try to make a coherent pathway using that. Also some of the walkthrough points are just to see various bits of content that don't actually contribute to progression of the different story lines and the only way to see that is to parse the different iterations of events in the scripts. I know that's a lot but unfortunately that's the game.

The other option is to start over with the reduced grind mod, but I haven't used it myself so I can't endorse its effectiveness.
Thanks for the explanation yoyomistro,

It's just so frustrating as previously the walkthroughs between versions gelled almost perfectly until v11.

I had always wondered if there was a way to read the pathings within the game but had always thought it outside of my brains capacity. Maybe I will look into it (any advice?).

I don't want to try any of the other followons still I complete this one. >_<
I'm a bit of a stickler that way.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the explanation yoyomistro,

It's just so frustrating as previously the walkthroughs between versions gelled almost perfectly until v11.

I had always wondered if there was a way to read the pathings within the game but had always thought it outside of my brains capacity. Maybe I will look into it (any advice?).

I don't want to try any of the other followons still I complete this one. >_<
I'm a bit of a stickler that way.
It's actually pretty easy, once you figure out the structure. So all you need is a GREP search program, my favorite is , and Notepad++ or some other coding-oriented text editor to view scripts in a clear format. Follow along with the walkthrough. When you're on a repeating event, use the skip function when you start to get to a repeating scenario. When it stops skipping, find the line where the skipping stopped by using the search tool. It will bring up all versions of the event. Each different iteration increments a variable. You can use the variable to figure out what events it's linked to or triggers. A lot of the linked events are pretty random, but once you figure them out you can see where the walkthrough is wrong/inefficient. It's still good to use the walkthrough as a guide but if it's telling you to do something and you know it doesn't help you progress based on the variables, just do something else with that time slot.

Now there are hundreds of script files, so this process is kinda a pain in the ass if you're not good at finding variables and figuring out the structure of scripts. SNC's system is pretty basic though, there's nothing complex in it, it's just a lot of repetitive iterations. Overall it saves times vs blindly following the walkthrough though.

Reactions: Fr0z3nS0uL

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any chance to get an answer for the numerous scene in the gallery that are not unlocked in fotm v12?? how can i get thewm if there is no option to , for exmple, bng the masseur daughter?

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
Mondscheinpaziergang dort schnelllet etwas-was kann das sein
choben in fanart Cool

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes