Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
whats the difference between foot of the mountains 1 and 2 is it a different game?
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. "(V12)"

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone "Christmas Special"}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V5". {"Chapter II"}.
( Which includes:-
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. "(V13)" &
"Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed".
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V4")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V5")

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between,
In which, William will enter a hospital for an operation on his arm.

He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

You do not need a save from (a) or (b) to play (c).
SNC has given you some "Stats" to start with,
While they are low, with a little gameplay they can so be raised.

Jinpachi2014

Jul 12, 2019
nice story, amazing artwork characters and sex scene but good god, just like almost everyone who commented before me, the grindy nature of the game and the extremely unpolished mechanics and game system make it very very difficult to play, I just want to finish the storyline now but i genuinely can't with how grindy and unclear the game is... such a shame..

Reactions: daketa

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
pls help me, there is no way to have the text Try Pills when enter in bathroom after getting the pills from Linda..i replayd form old save again but still no way to have this text option...how can i solve this bug? thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
pls help me, there is no way to have the text Try Pills when enter in bathroom after getting the pills from Linda..i replayd form old save again but still no way to have this text option...how can i solve this bug? thanks
I don't know what stage of the game you're in, or what options you select, whether you knocked or entered, what your points level is with Melinda, or if you took the towels out of the bathroom the hour before the bathroom scene... There are so many options that affect what you eventually see, including whether you're on a scene that offers pill options or not.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I don't know what stage of the game you're in, or what options you select, whether you knocked or entered, what your points level is with Melinda, or if you took the towels out of the bathroom the hour before the bathroom scene... There are so many options that affect what you eventually see, including whether you're on a scene that offers pill options or not.
i tried all of this ,through a walkthrough too...the only thing different from walkthrough is that the option to gget a bikini for Ann happened a day later..the rest is as in the solution..i mean thus on majoress .com..i take the pilss form Linda ..tried the same day as in Walkthrough , tied delaying a day..but nothiung happen..when i'm at the bathroom door after i take off the towel...no Pilss option appear.uff..i think i'm near 20% relation with uncle Mel..pls help me.thanks

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
i'm confused does this game has forced ntr or no i can't find an answer , is ntr avoidable or you just didnt see it ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i'm confused does this game has forced ntr or no i can't find an answer , is ntr avoidable or you just didnt see it ?
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

(To play the blackmail scene in full, You will need to find and download a copy of
Foot of the Mountains (Chapter I) Ver 11 (Early/First Release version) )

Last edited:

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
I have bugged out with the stronger pills from Linda (I took them too soon and now I don't have the option in the bathroom), is there any way to fix it or do I have to retry?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is the pills bug a gamebreaking bug (no text option at all after stolin the owel and trying the bathroom) or is avoidable and optional? if its required , can someone help me with a solution? i already replayed the whole game following the walkthrough but still no damn Pill option after getting them form Linda.Pls help me

Albacera

Nov 22, 2019
Hey everyone, I was playing FOTM1 and I have encountered a problem. I don't have the option to peep in the bathroom at all, no matter what I do. I overlooked it the first few times but now I need it and can't continue. I was following a v12 walkthrough downloaded from f95 but I can't seem to figure that out. Any help appreciated

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
At the end, Melinda got pregnant. Finally, nine months after, she had... a little black child!! .. That could be a non-canonical ending..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes