yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I agree with all your points but multiple posting is bad etiquette, there's no necroposting in this forum so if you want to make a point and no one has posted since you last posted, it's best to edit your last post regardless of how much time has passed between them, unless they're totally different topics or one has certain attachments that have nothing to do with your next point or something.
I was pretty high when I made those posts, but thanks for the lecture dad.

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was pretty high when I made those posts, but thanks for the lecture dad.
I guess I seem like a stickler but I really just don't like multiposting and point that out whenever I see it. It's not against the rules here but it's just generally bad forum etiquette. I don't smoke but I do get a bit wonky when I'm drunk so I can relate.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 5.0 Finale
For someone to explain what is the sequence of these versions there. It became a roll. I want the sequence for PC, 1,2,3,4. Has version 12, version 4, vs 5 What a mess. :unsure:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Version: 5.0 Finale
For someone to explain what is the sequence of these versions there. It became a roll. I want the sequence for PC, 1,2,3,4. Has version 12, version 4, vs 5 What a mess. :unsure:
Hope this will help.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. "(V12)"

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone "Christmas Special"}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V5". {"Chapter II"}.
( Which includes:-
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. "(V13)"
"Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed".
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V4")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V5")

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between,
In which, William will enter a hospital for an operation on his arm.

He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

You do not need a save from (a) or (b) to play (c).
SNC has given you some "Stats" to start with,
While they are low, with a little gameplay they can so be raised.

Reactions: Moricano

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Uff what a mess... very grindy, without good hints what to do exactly to get forward in the story, at some point there plops out of nowhere a message that the version is over and it will go on... what the fuck?

I grinded through the game, fucked everyone (you cant deny it really and it doenst matter at all) and now am at the end, and this end is really bullshit, sorry...

this game has it good sides, the story seems kinda good, but the finale screws it totally. And not really a closure for the mc, what happens now? Do he has a life with melinda? what is with ann and rhonda? Its a total mess, no way they can live together with all what happened and revealed in the end...

Im very disappointed... it was potentially a good game, but the endless grind with no end in sight (thanks to the walkthrough there was an end) makes it very hard to enjoy, and the ending is just a big fucking bullshit.

Reactions: MalEl

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Uff what a mess... very grindy, without good hints what to do exactly to get forward in the story, at some point there plops out of nowhere a message that the version is over and it will go on... what the fuck?

I grinded through the game, fucked everyone (you cant deny it really and it doenst matter at all) and now am at the end, and this end is really bullshit, sorry...

this game has it good sides, the story seems kinda good, but the finale screws it totally. And not really a closure for the mc, what happens now? Do he has a life with melinda? what is with ann and rhonda? Its a total mess, no way they can live together with all what happened and revealed in the end...

Im very disappointed... it was potentially a good game, but the endless grind with no end in sight (thanks to the walkthrough there was an end) makes it very hard to enjoy, and the ending is just a big fucking bullshit.
Yeah, and the next game is more of the same. The bailout at the end was total fail. Just removing the dev from my list. Know what I mean.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
Unable to get gallery 7 image 6 scene. Followed as per walkthrough,(10:00, go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in (gallery 7 image 6 unlocked)), but after selecting sunbathing option, it starts with melinda ,then automatically changes to ann and melinda leaving.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is the NTR avoidable?
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

• Hey there
Reactions: Old Wolf

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
The below activity at 20:00 is not happening any prerequisites or how to find in the scripts??

====Week 3, Day 5, Friday====

20:00, go to ann, ok i'll help you this time, kiss her hand while you wish her good night, give her $1000, shove it in her pussy

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes