indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is the pills bug a gamebreaking bug (no text option at all after stolin the owel and trying the bathroom) or is avoidable and optional? if its required , can someone help me with a solution? i already replayed the whole game following the walkthrough but still no damn Pill option after getting them form Linda.Pls help me
bump any answer?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i think i've finished v12 but most of the gallery seems blocked even if i followed the walkthrough...and seems there are some scene that are with char that u can barely speack in v12..means that the gallery is for the complete game and i need to download foot of the mountains 2? thnaks
p.s. i mean i got 100% with all the girls melinda , ann and rhonda but i was unable to do love with melinda..only wiuth the 2 girls..i read of rape of melinda here..but i never encountered anything...mean i need v13?

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so basically if i played v12...i reached 100% with all 3 girls , but i can't fuck melinda (she only helps me with relive pressure with tits, hands and 1 time with feet.. but not anymore..and during the story i encountered many text saying enough for this version , or comntinue in next version...) so i need to start from scratrch or i can use my old v1 save and load last in the v5?? very confusing..help

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
my problem is : i played FoTM v12 and i had 100% with melinda, rhonda and Ann ..whiule i can fuck the 2 youg giurl , i'm still in the job to fuck Mel..she still thinks i'm a gay and she helped me only with her hands and tits...now if i install FoTM2 and try tio load the last v12 saved file..after i go to Mel bedroom she tell me to get out andd goes to a new room i never seen before (makeup room seems) and MC spy through door keyhole and he is been caighht form Mel that let him in and fuck MC like there is no tomorrow....you understand that something is missin and messed up, right?? pls help me to fix thuis nonsense...don't want to loose all my playtime without knowing how story evolved.thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What's the difference between FotM 1 and FotM 2?
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. "(V12)"

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone "Christmas Special"}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V5". {"Chapter II"}.
( Which includes:-
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. "(V13)" &
"Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed".
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V4")
"Foot Of The Mountains II V5")

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between,
In which, William will enter a hospital for an operation on his arm.

He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

You do not need a save from (a) or (b) to play (c).
SNC has given you some "Stats" to start with,
While they are low, with a little gameplay they can so be raised.

Reactions: raptorscream

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
my problem is : i played FoTM v12 and i had 100% with melinda, rhonda and Ann ..whiule i can fuck the 2 youg giurl , i'm still in the job to fuck Mel..she still thinks i'm a gay and she helped me only with her hands and tits...now if i install FoTM2 and try tio load the last v12 saved file..after i go to Mel bedroom she tell me to get out andd goes to a new room i never seen before (makeup room seems) and MC spy through door keyhole and he is been caighht form Mel that let him in and fuck MC like there is no tomorrow....you understand that something is missin and messed up, right?? pls help me to fix thuis nonsense...don't want to loose all my playtime without knowing how story evolved.thanks
You cannot load a V12 save with chapter 2 of FOTM.
FOTM 2 is apart.
You need to take a new save ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You cannot load a V12 save with chapter 2 of FOTM.
FOTM 2 is apart.
You need to take a new save ;)
ohhh..but let me know hius...there is a ton of gasllery scene in v12 tath seems im possibile to unlock.the one with the masseur daughtert for example,,but many others...and let mer klnow i followed the guide but Mel don't let me fuck her she oly helps me cuz i'm gay to relive some pressure...whaqt i must do before close with v12? thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This was literally the only good part in all of FOTM, the only time Melinda really got fucked good and its sad to see that the dev caved in and removed/changed that scene.

I welcome all the facepalms.
I don't agree with your characterization that it was the only good part, but it was definitely good. Personally I like Daniel even though most people don't, and he laid the pipe pretty decently.

Reactions: tothadam1998

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
in foot of the mountain 1 there is a ton of gallery scene \photo but playing using the walkthorugh i can only unlock a few...how i'm supposed to unlock all those gallery page(example there is one iwth bot the sister sucking MC dick or 1 where MC is sucked by masseur daughter..but i enver see any option for those and there are tons of these scene locked..help

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes