dimstrdan

Mar 1, 2020
Can you help me I'm stuck at where Melindas waiting me in front of Linda's and i can't proceed, I got 900+ points but apparently I'm missing a scene from jax event. I did jax event until he ask Melinda to go to warehouse on Sunday. But I can't make melinda do the Sunday mass at kitchen anymore because she is not there now, instead she is now cleaning the patio.

Jun 1, 2021
I dont know if its me or what, but the game seems to be broken, the events are happening with caos, the stats of the girls are high but i still see a footjob/handjob scenes for first time, i don t know what quantity of relationship/inhibition/whatever the girls have do i need to unlock the events , and even so as i said, it happens with caos, i hate it because ann and melinda are super hot and i like the game but i don t understand it

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
This game is fucking terrible! I'm happy with long mainly story driven games that explore each character and give you an insight into their lives and they become people you want to see develop and grow because you come to care about them, but this game is pointless boring shit!
The only saving grace is the music, it's brilliant. I just wish there was more of it. Does anyone know if Albert Alveraz did any other game soundtracks?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes