indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thjisa game ha samazing charcter but it's structure making me crazy..,.. doiung and doing the same action and hoping u trigger the right sequence of day\place\char \hour is rewally unpleasing and i'm having bug..i can't get the second bottle of wislyes or the second cigarettes..so u don't know if the game (speaking of V12 ) is finished or not.. how can i know when FoTM 1 v12 end?? i have so many gallery locked that i don't really know how to get them...and i'm really pissed now..can someone tell me how v12 finish? so i know if i can go with FotM2? thanks

FoxyOne

Aug 10, 2019
Stuck, can't get pills the second time and can't ask her about mammography. Searched here for answers and realized i missed the triggering scene for melinda and Ann at the bathroom, went back, triggered the scene, and than tried repeating everything from there and the option to get the mammography doesn't show and trying to get the stronger pills from Linda option is not show.
Did i miss something? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Fixed my issue, the answer is to repeat not only the events of the week but every event possible for Melinda, and im pretty sure now that's the solution for any problem you face trying to progress in this game, repeat everything.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thisa game has amazing characters but it's structure making me crazy..,.. doing the same action gain and again hoping u trigger the right sequence of day\place\char \hour is really unpleasing and i'm having bug too..i can't get the second bottle of wiskyes or the second cigarettes..so don't know if the game (speaking of V12 ) is finished or not.. how can i know when FoTM 1 v12 end?? i have so many gallery locked that i don't really know how to get them...and i'm really pissed now..can someone tell me how v12 finish? so i know if i can go with FotM2? thanks
up?

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Fixed my issue, the answer is to repeat not only the events of the week but every event possible for Melinda, and im pretty sure now that's the solution for any problem you face trying to progress in this game, repeat everything.
yes i managed to fix some stuck issue replaying like a crazy clikking every combination of hours\place\character\day....but this is not good...it takes all the good feelings that this game achieve to give , away. now i'm really stuck and i don't know if i finished the v12 version or what..it left me so confused and clueless this game..that it makes me angry

Apr 12, 2021
guys what is the suggested way to play this game, is their a mod that highlights the right choices, or is the game based on collecting points which then unlock certain stages

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone answer me please. Istarted to play Foot of the Mountains v12. What is the order with holdiay expansions?
How can I understand if I complated all content in v12 and ready to move next one?

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone looked into how to use the cheat menu mod, so it doesnt become a complete cakewalk but is still slightly easier on the clickfest,
I am looking for some kind of table where it mentions, at what amount of points , the further scenes unlock, given this is a mostly a linear story

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
So guys some people say that there ia a ntr scene in the end of the game i didn't find it there is only few choices in the end did i miss something????

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Get the walkthroughs and follow them strictly. That is the way!
which walkhrough for v12 ..they are incompelte and end near v8.2...i don't know what to do to finally end the FotM 1 v12 game and finally pass to FotM2...help pls

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
which walkhrough for v12 ..they are incompelte and end near v8.2...i don't know what to do to finally end the FotM 1 v12 game and finally pass to FotM2...help pls
To be blunt, this is the definition of grind. Unfortunately that is what it is. If you want to go faster do the Grind version it grinds but, you at least get to feel like it is moving. It is not oriented on the story however. For the story you will need to do the walk through and learn what the keys are. Other than that I got nuthin.

blueberry24h

May 7, 2021
Hello, have one question i followed the guide, and worked well only problem i cant ask linda about stronger pils any even that trigers that i tried doing everything ...

2.50 star(s) 190 Votes