gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
salut,
voici la traduction humaine complète des deux épisodes supplémentaire en français.

Hello,

here is the complete human translation of the two additional episodes in French.

Reactions: yoyomistro

JamMan

Dec 8, 2018
what is foot of the mountains 1? is it a whole different game? or is m=foot of the mountains 2 like a remake?

plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
why in FOM V12 week 3 day 3 will not apare the icon of emilly massage if i dont use cheats for the massage points? please help!

Nick1980

Jun 27, 2021
I dont want plat it andmore.It waste me much time.So have anyone could tell me what the main story tell.I think his uncle kill his parents.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I am so sick of this damn game. I've finally arrived at the end of the v4.0 WT and now WTF do I do to get the end game content of v5.0?? This bloody game has been a grind fest and hot mess from the start. Repeating scenes ad infinitem until want to stick a hot needle in my eye. I've come this far so I want to know who killed the M/C's parents? Does the pregnancy points mean a damn thing or did the dev just ignore that crap and rush an ending? The story has basically sucked while the game focused on ticking off almost every fetish and fap. Any help viewing the endings would be appreciated.

Reactions: Hoey and Revy15a2
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes