vicden

Jul 13, 2017
I am stuck in a part where it says: "get yer relationship points 900 and finish other scenes"

My relationship point with Melinda is above 900 but I don't know which scenes I must open. I try to check walkthrough but I could not figure where am I. Also some parts are not match with my gameplay. I am playing same things again and again but nothing.

Reactions: leetboy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
To be blunt, this is the definition of grind. Unfortunately that is what it is. If you want to go faster do the Grind version it grinds but, you at least get to feel like it is moving. It is not oriented on the story however. For the story you will need to do the walk through and learn what the keys are. Other than that I got nuthin.
walkthroug are incompelte...i didnt find any walkthrough over v8...and i don't know how to finish the game..uff if i look at the gallery there are so many locked scene that tell me i'm far form finished...but nothing new happen

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
walkthroug are incompelte...i didnt find any walkthrough over v8...and i don't know how to finish the game..uff if i look at the gallery there are so many locked scene that tell me i'm far form finished...but nothing new happen
The main page has a downloadable Walkthroughs and saves link. This takes you to a post where Ver 1 ver 2 walkthroughs are available. that is all!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
To be blunt, this is the definition of grind. Unfortunately that is what it is. If you want to go faster do the Grind version it grinds but, you at least get to feel like it is moving. It is not oriented on the story however. For the story you will need to do the walk through and learn what the keys are. Other than that I got nuthin.
sadly there is no walkthrough over the v8...that's the problem

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there any updated walkthrough available?
i didnt find any and i'm stuk in v12...u don't understand what to do and when the game is finished or what...a rewal pity cuz i liked the character expecially aunty

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
Am I the only one getting tired of SerialNumberComics and their grind? This is Tangled Up both have me stuck.

What's irritating me though is that I finish this one playing an online version, got the mother's ending. Trying to play it again, to see if there are other endings but am stuck now....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any updated walkthrough?? i stuck in chapter 1...i msut be into content of v9 more or less..but i can't compelte the gameso i can pass to FotM2, help pls

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes