cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
what's new in this release ?
i like the game but it is always a chore to find out what is new

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
This game would probably be 4+ stars average reviews if not for it's insane level of grind. The coding has probably killed 2 stars for this games review average. The number 1 complaint by far that people have about this game is about the grind / code. Even if you create the absolute best scene with the best renders and dialogue... Nobody really wants to see the same scene 100 times in a row.

For players who love, and prefer a visual novel this game is an absolute nightmare. I have played many games, hundreds of them. I honestly can't point to any one game and say "This game has worse grind than foot of the mountain." "Superpowered", and "Fashion Business", are up there, but I think this is the gold medal winner for worst grind.

It's kinda infuriating because it was really a good game, but it's lost in the endless maze of repetition.
Its hard play superpoweres btw, so i deletedthe game.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
I wish someone would make this game to a kinetic novel, or as the fan-made mod out there but without added texts. He writes what he thinks they are thinking but as it's not in the original game it kind of ruins it for me, else that mod would've been the bomb!
Edit: I'm masochistic AF but even ctrl:ing this buggy sandbox game is too much for me!
The repeated button mashing simulates your testicle being kicked repeatedly by the dev, making it the only way to enjoy this game, ahh what a bliss.

The problem with many western sandbox games they stretch one scene way too long making it feels extremely repetitive. They also need to be mindful on how many area they put in the game as many of them ended up becoming empty space with no scene, hence why many games here doesn't encourage exploration and even unplayable without walkthrough.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I was able to grind through part 1 in a week. God damn it was a chore, probably impossible without a walkthrough? Do we get to see some more bortha lovin' in part 2? Without planting them at the foot of a mountain?

Oct 26, 2020
This game would probably be 4+ stars average reviews if not for it's insane level of grind. The coding has probably killed 2 stars for this games review average. The number 1 complaint by far that people have about this game is about the grind / code. Even if you create the absolute best scene with the best renders and dialogue... Nobody really wants to see the same scene 100 times in a row.

For players who love, and prefer a visual novel this game is an absolute nightmare. I have played many games, hundreds of them. I honestly can't point to any one game and say "This game has worse grind than foot of the mountain." "Superpowered", and "Fashion Business", are up there, but I think this is the gold medal winner for worst grind.

It's kinda infuriating because it was really a good game, but it's lost in the endless maze of repetition.
I disagree with you. This Dev fucked over his entire core base to please a few that threw extra money his way. When players have to grind religiously for months and months to fuck a main LI and some Black guy and Asian guys can just appear out of nowhere and effortlessly fuck your main LI it's a real kick in the balls. I like NTR but only when it makes sense and this didn't make sense, also the Main character went from and alpha to beta fairly quickly. There's just too many character flaws and inconsistencies to give this a 4 star. You can say it's coding or whatever but it's EVERYTHING. The Dev needs to go back to his basics, but this isn't working.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes