Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, don't know how to leave a review. The story is meh. Most of the girls are meh. Worst of all, when I played the game without walkthrough, I got stuck because options are there that are not supposed to be there. You cannot play this game without walkthrough, which makes it tedious. Because of that, I would recommend not playing. It's not worth it.
Unfortunately, all games of this dev have the same bugs. And the best part is that his supporters on patronage and forums with these games defend him saying that these are great games.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Lmfao Ive tried multiple walkthroughs from this thread not one is accaurate following it word for word how tf is that even possible

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Try using save wont come up in my android save. Like I copy it to the game save file but its not on there when I load game. Am I doing it right?

Reactions: MARTIN3892

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Try using save wont come up in my android save. Like I copy it to the game save file but its not on there when I load game. Am I doing it right?
Try renaming the save. I had that problem once in another game. You have to rename it exactly the same, I don't know how or why it worked, but after I renamed the file and moved it. It worked.
I just remembered, it was an auto save, I renamed to save 1 slot. For some reason wasn't showing up in game, after renaming it for slot one and moving it, then it showed up in game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is only like 2 scenes of NTR which are easily avoidable, you are right most of the bad reviews came from babies who couldn't read when it said "I should go get a gun to protect her" and ended up in a NTR scene.
I think it goes deeper than that. Lot of these people can't cope with NTR scene even being possible. So even if they dodged it, many would still be pissed from its mere existence. Its amazing how deep love some people can have to imaginary character isn't it? :LOL:

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Its been so long i left this game because its too grindy.. I want to play again now its completed, can anyone tell me do i need to play part 1 separately or what? I am confused whether part 2 included part 1 or not?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep1 V12 Final + Cheat by CLDꝜ + IC Toggle

Size 743 MB

Version: Ep2 5.0 Final

Size 330 MiB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
A very strange game in terms of storytelling, there is always a chance to break the order of events and get confused. I started this game again 2 times and constantly came to confusion and a dead end, then I spat on everything and decided to play by "Walkthrough". And it turned out that I didn’t play correctly at all, a lot of non-obvious actions and manipulations have to be carried out about which the game does not warn in any way, such as repairing the toilet at the beginning of the game. Then I noticed that knocking on the bathroom when Melinda washes there is not worth it at all, events are triggered that should generally be in the second half of the game.
The question is, why add action options ahead of time at all or make them active?
And I still don’t understand this joke with the towel, why repeat this action every day (hide the towel and break into Melinda) Did the author really make triggers after every 20 repetitions of the same action? Or is it a personal fetish of the author of "Walkthrough"?

Well, the characters themselves are really strange, sometimes completely impenetrable, sometimes at certain moments, by the will of the plot, they become completely accessible.

The MC himself is a rather vile character, if someone complained about Max from BB, then they should look at this bastard) Absolutely capricious, selfish manipulator with an absent sense of reality. Cynthia at the moment feels like the only adequate character in this theater of the absurd, although I haven’t gone far enough along the plot yet and the author probably has nothing good in store for her)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
There is a game where there is Milinda as a minor character, but I can’t find her, I came across 2 times and now I can’t find it at all
There are a lot of such games in which the Malinda character model appears

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes