Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There are a few bits of content I know of that are considered NTR. One is where Melinda gets screwed by the black dude Via Blackmail and the other IIRC was when another character shows up and get screwed by bunch of guys instead of you. Both (unless something was changed along the way) are avoidable.
I wanted to play this but I heard that there was unavoidable NTR but upon your word I will give it a try.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I wanted to play this but I heard that there was unavoidable NTR but upon your word I will give it a try.
Just so you don't get bored during the endless grind, so that you get there at all. Because I took time off and I'm gathering strength for this game. I haven't got there yet

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
I don't have any progress. It's been a long time since Milinda said Cynthia will come there soon. Should I fix the toilet? It says it will be fixed by itself.

Samfe

Dec 17, 2022
1671368687937.png I keep getting this scene and it tell me that i got a new opportunity but i don't how to take it.
Can someone help me ? (not sure of my english)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.
when you have to wait a month ,or more , for updates, fuck buildups

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes