yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
There are a few bits of content I know of that are considered NTR. One is where Melinda gets screwed by the black dude Via Blackmail and the other IIRC was when another character shows up and get screwed by bunch of guys instead of you. Both (unless something was changed along the way) are avoidable.
Thanks bro, i'll give it a try.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
this game is for those who have patience and a lot of free time in my case I took the time to give it a chance, I have to say that even if I faithfully follow the step-by-step many scenes or many options don't appear on the right day and the worst It's just that some options don't even appear but I won't give up and maybe in a month I'll finish lol

Reactions: MikeOG

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
this game is for those who have patience and a lot of free time in my case I took the time to give it a chance, I have to say that even if I faithfully follow the step-by-step many scenes or many options don't appear on the right day and the worst It's just that some options don't even appear but I won't give up and maybe in a month I'll finish lol
You're right, there's not enough time in the world to play that kind of sandbox.. :rolleyes:

Damienkol

Dec 19, 2021
I'm stuck in this save from Game 1, could someone be a hero and help me?
- 21pm saturday, I know there are scenes in the club night with ann that i cannot reach yet
- 11am, running with melinda is in the same loop (buying that urine stuff from the market guy)
- when metting barbara and shirley i cannot proceed by chosing "screw shriley...lets find melinda", it says i've lower points or missing scene
-21pm, after poker nothing new happens later when MC and Melinda go for a restaurant
- I know melinda will give me a list for buying things with the marked guy but it didn't happen yet

major states:
> cynthia is for long gone
> I suspect that I cannot proceed in the main story because Rhonda is at 60%, but I dont know the following steps AND if is actually not needed for the main story I've no interesting either in follow rhonda's path.
> Ann saw me with rhonda and gave me an first task wich is completed, no clue how to make her give me the second task if there's one
> passed for scenes after the wiskey with william
> passed for all linda clinic scenes (at least i think so)
> passed vibrator scenes (all of them)

Last edited:

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
Guys, I'm kind of lost in the first game. Does anyone know how I find out the week I'm in the game? I need to find out what week I am to unlock my progress.
Tks

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Need pregnant scene
Yeah, in the stats for the 3 main women, there's a stat for pregnancy, but how high does it have to be before someone gets knocked up? And while MC can cum inside any of the ladies, the aunt looks upset anytime MC pulls out instead of cumming inside her.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
good game but what the hell is up with the hints section, it doesn't update nor tells me what I should do to progress and now I'm stuck not knowing what course of action to do, I'm at 88% Melinda, 20%Rhonda and 67% Ann, and all of those were me just stumbling into them, the walkthrough isn't helping at all since I don't even know where to start, I'm confuse guys, hopefully someone can actually make a coherent walkthrough

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Is anyone knows where I can find a android version of the latest version and is this game is finish or only end abruptly?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes